• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner - Famous Daves - Sterling, VA TUES - 12/28/2010 @7PM

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
OC Dinner - Famous Daves - Sterling, VA TUES - 12/28/2010 @7PM

Figured we should get together in NOVA for one last dinner of the year.

No evite this time.. just RSVP in the thread with total coming.

Thanks,

Ed

ed

Good time had by all.. Happy New year!

daves2010.jpg

ed

Fudge! I forgot... and I wasn't doing anything but sitting at home bored.
You should get yerself one of those new-fangled "Smart phones" like an iphone™ or something that can help you manage appointments and stuff. GMAIL even uses Microsoft Exchange PUSH to update contacts and appointments at an enterprise level.. all for free.

TFred

You should get yerself one of those new-fangled "Smart phones" like an iphone™ or something that can help you manage appointments and stuff. GMAIL even uses Microsoft Exchange PUSH to update contacts and appointments at an enterprise level.. all for free.
OT Question, does that mean that you can use the full Outlook client with GMail, with all the neato features we're used to in a corporate environment?

TFred