• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4th Annual Lobby Day Breakfast

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Its a good thing I'm sitting in my recliner... I just looked at the River City menu and had to be very conscious to keep my mouth closed and away from the keyboard. I almost started drooling when i read the menu... MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We'll definitely be there! Departing Tidewater @ 0500 for River City, Oh My.

Try the Meat Lovers omelet. It isn't on the menu but they make it for me. You'll love it if you like sausage, country ham and cheese.

I was there yesterday and one of the customers from up north was saying something about needing to be careful this close to the interstate.

The girl behind the counter grinned and looked over at me before she said, "this is the last place you have to be careful...especially on Saturday mornings".
:lol:

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thank you, Peter. I'm really torn about what to get... I haven't had corned beef hash in a while, either. Perhaps a "doggy bag" will be in order.

Tell Cortney you want your corned beef well done, get scrambled eggs w/onions and fried apples + a big fluffy biscuit & double brewed coffee ........ made in heaven.