Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Government Recruiting Professionals to Spy for Homeland Security

McX

Government Recruiting Professionals to Spy for Homeland Security

overheard this on talk radio this a.m. i am offering it here for thought(s) and discussion(s); Government is recruiting professionals, like doctors, to spy on and turn in citizens who even loosely fit the mold of the defined anti-government or terrorist guidelines. This includes GUN OWNERS. makes a feller wonder how many lists were now on, and who's turning us in. according to talk radio they are offering payment to participate in this program!

Let's see:

1) Buy guns, check
    2) Buy ammo, check
    3) Use credit cards to purchase items, check
    4) Belong to this or other forums regarding firearms, check
    5) Go to range, check
    6) Membership to gun rights group(s), check

Am I missing any?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Let's see:

1) Buy guns, check
    2) Buy ammo, check
    5) Go to range, check

Am I missing any?
    Have friends and family that do the same - guilt by association

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    overheard this on talk radio this a.m. i am offering it here for thought(s) and discussion(s); Government is recruiting professionals, like doctors, to spy on and turn in citizens who even loosely fit the mold of the defined anti-government or terrorist guidelines. This includes GUN OWNERS. makes a feller wonder how many lists were now on, and who's turning us in. according to talk radio they are offering payment to participate in this program!

That topic has come up more than once in the last few months and on different shows.If anyone is switching health insurance companies and/or doctors read all the forms they ask you to fill out very carefully.
    Some health insurance companies now want to know if you have firearms in the home and how many and what type.

Did you buy a copy ??

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by LR Yote 312 View Post
    That topic has come up more than once in the last few months and on different shows.If anyone is switching health insurance companies and/or doctors read all the forms they ask you to fill out very carefully.
    Some health insurance companies now want to know if you have firearms in the home and how many and what type.

Did you buy a copy ??

LR Yote
    nah, i just thought the masses may wish to look into it. anyway, the info gathering was tried by our insurance company at the shop. they wanted to know if and where we kept guns. i told them i decline to answer any of their questions, other than to state 'we are an armed facility". we got our insurance.

coolfrmn
    Homeland Security isn't hiding it eithor. You can look it up on their web site. There is a video floating around here of the Head of DHS asking businesses such as WalMart to notify them of "suspicious" activity. It was showcased on the show, Conspiracy Theory, by Jessie Ventura.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by coolfrmn View Post
    Homeland Security isn't hiding it eithor. You can look it up on their web site. There is a video floating around here of the Head of DHS asking businesses such as WalMart to notify them of "suspicious" activity. It was showcased on the show, Conspiracy Theory, by Jessie Ventura.
    the more the talk radio guy talked today, the more afraid i got!

added on edit; found this site, of people of like mind: FreedomTorch.

www.freedomtorch.com
    Last edited by McX; 12-27-2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: link added

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Let's see:

1) Buy guns, check
    2) Buy ammo, check
    5) Go to range, check

Am I missing any?
    Are you one of them bitter clingers?
    Or maybe a domestic terrorist?
    Cool.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Are you one of them bitter clingers?
    Or maybe a domestic terrorist?
    Cool.
    i like to think of myself as a bitter domestic.

The FBI has a program for this. Business' spy on there own workers and can report back to FBI. I looked this up about two years ago, although i forgot what the program is called. Just looked it up, its called infragard.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Russf View Post
    The FBI has a program for this. Business' spy on there own workers and can report back to FBI. I looked this up about two years ago, although i forgot what the program is called. Just looked it up, its called infragard.
    i can dig that. i had a previous employer run a rail up my ass some years back, labeled me a terrorist to cover a bad firing, had heat on me for 2 years. bet i'm all over all kinds of lists. screw 'em. anyway, my pet felon sent me a measly hundred bucks this month, so i'm off to the food store for more canned food for my preparedness plans later this week. cause i got about as much faith in the cops and government as they had in me.

Most of the Doctors I work with have AR15's, AK's, Glocks etc...

Yup!

(In response to this thread)
    Last edited by Kelevra; 12-27-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolfrmn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Russf View Post

Known about both these programs for some time.
    The Mrs was and has been watching this past seasons running of the show,that just
    expired a couple three weeks a month or so ago.

She asked me about this....and a few other things that Ventura has talked about.
    My reply back was " Why do ya think I carry a .45?"

LR Yote
    Last edited by LR Yote 312; 12-27-2010 at 11:05 PM.

- Frank Outlaw

McX
    LR, now you gotta quit hanging around the shop here with that towel wrapped around your head, i understand that you washed your hair before you come over, and cant do anything with it, but your making us look bad!

LR, now you gotta quit hanging around the shop here with that towel wrapped around your head, i understand that you washed your hair before you come over, and cant do anything with it, but your making us look bad!
    What ?? Between the towel,wet hair and tin foil its hard to hear ya !!!

Go ya one better...
    The Goobermint has been roundin up guns from the Vets.
    Any Vet thats been showin signs of PTSD or revealed they are having problems with PTSD has had to turn in any declared weapons.
    They been doin this for a year or so now.

LR Yote

- Frank Outlaw

McX
    What ?? Between the towel,wet hair and tin foil its hard to hear ya !!!

Go ya one better...
    The Goobermint has been roundin up guns from the Vets.
    Any Vet thats been showin signs of PTSD or revealed they are having problems with PTSD has had to turn in any declared weapons.
    They been doin this for a year or so now.

LR Yote
    done been touche'-d by LR. see you later in the week guy!

done been touche'-d by LR.
    No...just playin along.
    Had me thinkin abit on the towel/wet hair thing.

The V.A. declared Wayne Irelan incompetent and now his right to own a gun is gone.

http://www.5newsonline.com/news/kfsm...,1708919.story

- Frank Outlaw

my signature says it all.....

It's not just the insurance companies. This past Feb. I had to take my daughter to the hospital due to pneumonia. While the resident doc was asking us about what all led to her getting pneumonia and her being admited and then out of the blue he asks me if I have a gun in the house and if it is loaded and where/how it is stored. I'm like WTF?!?! So I promptly tell him it is none of his damn business and that whether I have a gun and how it is stored has NOTHING to due with why my daughter is being admited now. I was in a freaking rage after that! So after a day of calming down I do some digging and find out that the gun part of the questionnaire is REQUIRED by the state board. I could see if I brought her in with a gunshot wound and they wanted to know how it happened, but I she was being admited for PNEUMONIA!!!!
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    It's not just the insurance companies. This past Feb. I had to take my daughter to the hospital due to pneumonia. While the resident doc was asking us about what all led to her getting pneumonia and her being admited and then out of the blue he asks me if I have a gun in the house and if it is loaded and where/how it is stored. I'm like WTF?!?! So I promptly tell him it is none of his damn business and that whether I have a gun and how it is stored has NOTHING to due with why my daughter is being admited now. I was in a freaking rage after that! So after a day of calming down I do some digging and find out that the gun part of the questionnaire is REQUIRED by the state board. I could see if I brought her in with a gunshot wound and they wanted to know how it happened, but I she was being admited for PNEUMONIA!!!!
    Yup, same here. When my daughter was born last year, the doc pulled me aside and asked me if any firearms were in the house, and if so, how many?. He sed it's policy, but my major question is, Why is this even a concern to the state? My guns are MY concern, NOT your's, or the states. Regardless of CPS's concern that a child may be "endangered". This is a complete waste of time and is total BS IMHO.

-Landose-
    Last edited by Landose_theghost; 12-28-2010 at 12:25 AM.

I am in and out of St Lukes Southshore 2 or 3 times a month.

Questions seems to be limited to child cases from what I have seen.

I took the 18yr old in 2 weeks ago for a slip and fall in the p/lot
    They didnt bother to ask.

They also never ask when I have taken the Mrs in either....

LR Yote

- Frank Outlaw

This is Big Brother spying on us for sure. I think it is also "back door gun control". What about the possibility in the future that you will be denied insurance or even medical care, or pay more for those things because you own a gun? If they can't ban them or outright take them, (for now) they'll just penalize us for having them. It's not the doctor's fault, he probably didn't like having to ask.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Put this together with food gift cards for turning in your guns, having children turn in and destroy toy guns and the picture is becoming quite clear.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast