• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Government Recruiting Professionals to Spy for Homeland Security

M

McX

overheard this on talk radio this a.m. i am offering it here for thought(s) and discussion(s); Government is recruiting professionals, like doctors, to spy on and turn in citizens who even loosely fit the mold of the defined anti-government or terrorist guidelines. This includes GUN OWNERS. makes a feller wonder how many lists were now on, and who's turning us in. according to talk radio they are offering payment to participate in this program!

protias

Let's see:

1) Buy guns, check
2) Buy ammo, check
3) Use credit cards to purchase items, check
4) Belong to this or other forums regarding firearms, check
5) Go to range, check
6) Membership to gun rights group(s), check

Am I missing any?

phred

Let's see:

1) Buy guns, check
2) Buy ammo, check
3) Use credit cards to purchase items, check
4) Belong to this or other forums regarding firearms, check
5) Go to range, check
6) Membership to gun rights group(s), check

Am I missing any?

Have friends and family that do the same - guilt by association

LR Yote 312

overheard this on talk radio this a.m. i am offering it here for thought(s) and discussion(s); Government is recruiting professionals, like doctors, to spy on and turn in citizens who even loosely fit the mold of the defined anti-government or terrorist guidelines. This includes GUN OWNERS. makes a feller wonder how many lists were now on, and who's turning us in. according to talk radio they are offering payment to participate in this program!

That topic has come up more than once in the last few months and on different shows.If anyone is switching health insurance companies and/or doctors read all the forms they ask you to fill out very carefully.
Some health insurance companies now want to know if you have firearms in the home and how many and what type.

Did you buy a copy ??

LR Yote

M

McX

That topic has come up more than once in the last few months and on different shows.If anyone is switching health insurance companies and/or doctors read all the forms they ask you to fill out very carefully.
Some health insurance companies now want to know if you have firearms in the home and how many and what type.

Did you buy a copy ??

LR Yote
nah, i just thought the masses may wish to look into it. anyway, the info gathering was tried by our insurance company at the shop. they wanted to know if and where we kept guns. i told them i decline to answer any of their questions, other than to state 'we are an armed facility". we got our insurance.

C

coolfrmn

Homeland Security isn't hiding it eithor. You can look it up on their web site. There is a video floating around here of the Head of DHS asking businesses such as WalMart to notify them of "suspicious" activity. It was showcased on the show, Conspiracy Theory, by Jessie Ventura.

M

McX

Homeland Security isn't hiding it eithor. You can look it up on their web site. There is a video floating around here of the Head of DHS asking businesses such as WalMart to notify them of "suspicious" activity. It was showcased on the show, Conspiracy Theory, by Jessie Ventura.

the more the talk radio guy talked today, the more afraid i got!

added on edit; found this site, of people of like mind: FreedomTorch.

www.freedomtorch.com

Last edited:

Russf

The FBI has a program for this. Business' spy on there own workers and can report back to FBI. I looked this up about two years ago, although i forgot what the program is called. Just looked it up, its called infragard.

M

McX

The FBI has a program for this. Business' spy on there own workers and can report back to FBI. I looked this up about two years ago, although i forgot what the program is called. Just looked it up, its called infragard.

i can dig that. i had a previous employer run a rail up my ass some years back, labeled me a terrorist to cover a bad firing, had heat on me for 2 years. bet i'm all over all kinds of lists. screw 'em. anyway, my pet felon sent me a measly hundred bucks this month, so i'm off to the food store for more canned food for my preparedness plans later this week. cause i got about as much faith in the cops and government as they had in me.

LR Yote 312

Known about both these programs for some time.
The Mrs was and has been watching this past seasons running of the show,that just
expired a couple three weeks a month or so ago.

She asked me about this....and a few other things that Ventura has talked about.
My reply back was " Why do ya think I carry a .45?"

LR Yote

Last edited:
M

McX

LR, now you gotta quit hanging around the shop here with that towel wrapped around your head, i understand that you washed your hair before you come over, and cant do anything with it, but your making us look bad!

LR Yote 312

LR, now you gotta quit hanging around the shop here with that towel wrapped around your head, i understand that you washed your hair before you come over, and cant do anything with it, but your making us look bad!

What ?? Between the towel,wet hair and tin foil its hard to hear ya !!!

Go ya one better...
The Goobermint has been roundin up guns from the Vets.
Any Vet thats been showin signs of PTSD or revealed they are having problems with PTSD has had to turn in any declared weapons.
They been doin this for a year or so now.

LR Yote

M

McX

What ?? Between the towel,wet hair and tin foil its hard to hear ya !!!

Go ya one better...
The Goobermint has been roundin up guns from the Vets.
Any Vet thats been showin signs of PTSD or revealed they are having problems with PTSD has had to turn in any declared weapons.
They been doin this for a year or so now.

LR Yote

done been touche'-d by LR. see you later in the week guy!