• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What holster for concealment???

Kelevra

Looking for a concealment holster... I have not used one and have been told the SOB is not a good choice. Don't think I want to go with a shoulder holster. IWB sounds good as I can wear it about where my OC holster is located now.

Anybody know of a good quality holster they can recommend from personal experience?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Kelevra

Where do you "conceal" up yonder?

Thought that was ill eagle?

:lol:

That is a stickler right now but I am looking ahead to the next few months. And between you and I, The Constitution is law. The only law. It reads, and I quote,

U.S. Constitution: Second Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The last four words are very important.

I believe that the Statutes in place now in Wisconsin are illegal. I believe they infringe on my right to keep and bear arms.

I believe that any statute the DNR has in place, concerning the carrying of any gun, is also illegal. Likewise state and city parks. Like wise government buildings. Likewise, school zones. Likewise, vehicles.

I do not advocate doing anything that the state claims is illegal but I do advocate standing up and speaking out. Shouting at the top of your lungs if need be.

We will get what we want if we speak out and often.

These statutes are in place to restrict, control and persecute law abiding citizens.

Why do I say that you might ask.

Well, because the only law that needs to be in place is a single law that says if you are caught with a gun or using a gun in a crime of any kind, you will go to jail for X amount of time.

We already have laws concerning theft, murder etc. Why impose onerous statutes on the law abiding.

It is already illegal to shoot someone. Illegal to rob someone. Why all the rest.

What is up with that? No other excuse other than control and persecution. The same goes for the DNR. They are out of control and need to be reigned in. Starting with disbanding the board and putting the power back in the hands of all the people.

Whoa, got a little off topic here and I am sorry but I am passionate about this.

Last edited:

Landose_theghost

My brother from AZ recommends this holster...

I've checked out the link, and it seems a lil flimsy for the price. But anyways, my Bro from AZ reccomends this one. His exact words are, "Don't let the price stray your opinion,it's a good CCW holster for the money."
He's been carrying with an AZ permit for a while using sed holster, and it seems to be working for him. I have my doubts, but coming from a person who lives in one of the last true free states in the union, I'd take it for what it's worth.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA928-33.html#Reviews

Price looks almost too good 2b true, It is leather, and it does seem to B sufficient for any smaller Semi auto/Wheel gun. Anybody have any experience with this particular holster?

-Landose-

PS-Not trying to highjack ur thread OP,just adding the above for commentary.

Last edited:

Kelevra

I've checked out the link, and it seems a lil flimsy for the price. But anyways, my Bro from AZ reccomends this one. His exact words are, "Don't let the price stray your opinion,it's a good CCW holster for the money."
He's been carrying with an AZ permit for a while using sed holster, and it seems to be working for him. I have my doubts, but coming from a person who lives in one of the last true free states in the union, I'd take it for what it's worth.

Price looks almost too good 2b true, It is leather, and it does seem to B sufficient for any smaller Semi auto/Wheel gun. Anybody have any experience with this particular holster?

-Landose-

No worries, Great commentary. Thank you!:D

Archangel

-Landose-

My 2 cents on this holster, or others like it is I don't like holsters that collapse when the gun is drawn.

What kind of gun are you going to be carrying? Full sized, compact, sub-compact, or ultra-compact (.380 pocket type gun)??

Do you have a preference of IWB, OWB, SOB or shoulder?

Last edited:

protias

xd40arff

I have a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster in the horse hide for my MP40c. Works great, fits nice, its comfortable and just all around is a quality product. My brother CC's his XDm 40 down in Florida with one every day.

protias

For ladies, a thigh holster:

[video=youtube;LNL5pqn3Eng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNL5pqn3Eng[/video]

Uziel Gal

Milt Sparks

Hard to say without knowing what type of firearm you plan on carrying. That said the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 is worth the 6 month wait for in the waistband holsters.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I will be getting an inside the waist band holster for summer carry, maybe a small of back holster too & a Shoulder rig for winter carry when wearing a jacket

johnny amish

-Landose-

I do have one of these holsters and the best I can tell you is that it will do in a pinch. Overall to flimsy for me, there are better out there.

Last edited: