• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quad/Graphics Violence- Free Work Place

range rat

Quard/Graphics Violence-Free Workplace
The Company also prohibits the possession, use, or threat of use, of any object that could be considered a
dangerous weapon (including but not limited to all firearms and ammunition) on Company premises including in
Company or personal vehicles, unless such possession or use is an approved requirement of the Company job or
permitted by applicable law.

OK People, I need a Little Help here, with the Correct Meaning of Applicable Law...

If an imminent physical threat or danger exists, take immediate action to protect yourself and others from harm
where you can do so safely. This may include, depending on the circumstances, notifying Company security or first
responders, notifying reception and requesting assistance, moving to a secure location or calling 911.

Now here's a Good Question, How can I protect my Self If I have too Park my Car across the street when I Carry at the West Allis Plant?
AN when I know I have to work at our Peewaukee Plant. I can't Carry at all because there is no street parking any where.

I Need some Help, I need to Talk to any one Who CC's in Oklahoma City an Works for Quad/Graphics Plant There..

I need to find out if Quad is going along with the Weyerhauser ruleing?? As you can see, I am haveing a problem up here in Wis..

Range Rat..