Thread: Ron Gibson (warlockamatized) needs our help

Ron Gibson (warlockamatized) needs our help

I regret to inform the Mich forum of the loss of Ron's wife, Jennifer.
    She passed away at 8pm last night.

Since Ron's move back to Mich; it has caused a delay in his disability case transfer.
    I know Ron would never ask for help, so I am going to do it for him anyway.

Anyone who can donate any amount towards funeral cost please contact me via PM.

Our thoughts and prayers go to Ron and his family. We are so very sorry for the loss of such a beautiful and spirited lady.

Prayers sent... as for other needed things Yooperlady and I will be talking with you Sunday at Arthurs Warchild my good friend.
    Last edited by Bikenut; 12-28-2010 at 01:16 PM.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    My condolences. You were one of the first Michigan OC advocates and organized many early picnics, including one of the largest events in Warren.

I would encourage people to help out in any way they can.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Exclamation Please help if you can.

This could be any of us, remember "but for the grace of God go I".
    Please help in any way you can.

God Bless,

G9OS.

Strangely and sadly, I never met her, or warlock, since I was in Arizona during the time they were active in Michigan.

Prayers sent. See you on the other side my unmet friend.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Here is a side view of Ron's wife at an MOC picnic in Ann Arbor.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

This was a Pic I took from the Oct.. 2008 Belle Ile Picnic. Rest in Peace. What a shock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0491.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	4895  
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right

This is a pic of them in S.C.

My apologies: I missed part of the service posting.
    Jennifer's service
    Thursday 11:00am at Kranz Funeral Home, Kingston, Michigan 48741
    Kranz Funeral Home
    3451 Washington St
    Kingston, Michigan 48741
    989-683-2210

PUBLIC viewing from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
    Service starts at 2 p.m.

ALL family/friends/attendees invited to join us for a luncheon immediately following the service. Luncheon to be held at the following location.

Shay Lake Non-Denominational Christian Church
    4260 Shay lake rd
    Silverwood, MI 48760

Jennifer had no life/death/burial insurance. Our family is humbly requesting donations to be made VIA The Family Discretionary Fund that has been established through Kranz Funeral Home in lieu of flowers.

For those of you who cannot make it for one reason or another and would still like to donate, contact Ron directly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ron-Jennifer.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	4896  
    Last edited by WARCHILD; 12-28-2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: ETA: missed service info

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
    If anyone would like to donate through paypal they can do so at http://www.johnroshek.com/p/donation...s-service.html all donations will be sent to Ron to help with service arrangements.

If you would like to donate and would prefer to mail a check, you may PM Warchild for details.

My condolences to Ron and his family during this time. Thank you for anything you can contribute.

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for the wonderful tribute to my beautiful wife Jennifer. I think she loved being active in the OC scene more than I did. She would get excited when she heard we were gonna venture out and rub elbows at a picnic/gathering. Jennifer thoroughly enjoyed meeting the ones she had the opportunity to meet.

On a side note to Venator and Warchild. Jennifer held a special place in her heart for each of you. She thought of and spoke of you two often. ALWAYS smiling when she did. She asked recently..."when are we were gonna get off our asses and see those two"?

It is tragic when life can be soooo hectic that you are denied the simplest of pleasures.

Jennifer would not want anyone to be sad over her death. Rather she would want us to rejoice over her life. Once again, thank you all....and to all those who might post after me that I might miss over the next day or two. I will check back in when things calm down.

You can read Jennifer's obit and other info HERE http://kranz.frontrunnerpro.com/runt...wOpt=dpaneOnly

duplicate info.
    Last edited by Venator; 12-29-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Respectful bump

Smile Funds sent

Ron - I am so sorry for your loss.

- G9OS

We apologize for the link error to Jennifer's memorial fund. A new link on the CLSD homepage has been set up and verified working. Anyone wishing to donate to her fund may do so at this link: http://www.citizensleaguesd.com/

Our prayers and best wishes to Ron and his family.

Jerry

Warlockmatized,
    I only know you through the forum yet I consider you a friend. My condolences to you and your family at your loss. Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every prayer and thought.

DrTodd (Todd)
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Our prayers of comfort to You and Yours Ron,Knowing She IS in Paradise with Our Loved ones Too!God Bless You Brother!Donation Sent!Call if You need Anything at 586-722-3231 anytime!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Respectful bump.

ttt

Respectful bump.