• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ron Gibson (warlockamatized) needs our help

WARCHILD

I regret to inform the Mich forum of the loss of Ron's wife, Jennifer.
She passed away at 8pm last night.

Since Ron's move back to Mich; it has caused a delay in his disability case transfer.
I know Ron would never ask for help, so I am going to do it for him anyway.

Anyone who can donate any amount towards funeral cost please contact me via PM.

Our thoughts and prayers go to Ron and his family. We are so very sorry for the loss of such a beautiful and spirited lady.

B

Bikenut

Prayers sent... as for other needed things Yooperlady and I will be talking with you Sunday at Arthurs Warchild my good friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
My condolences. You were one of the first Michigan OC advocates and organized many early picnics, including one of the largest events in Warren.

I would encourage people to help out in any way they can.

Michigander

Strangely and sadly, I never met her, or warlock, since I was in Arizona during the time they were active in Michigan.

Prayers sent. See you on the other side my unmet friend. :(

WARCHILD

This is a pic of them in S.C.

My apologies: I missed part of the service posting.
Jennifer's service
Thursday 11:00am at Kranz Funeral Home, Kingston, Michigan 48741
Kranz Funeral Home
3451 Washington St
Kingston, Michigan 48741
989-683-2210

PUBLIC viewing from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Service starts at 2 p.m.

ALL family/friends/attendees invited to join us for a luncheon immediately following the service. Luncheon to be held at the following location.

Shay Lake Non-Denominational Christian Church
4260 Shay lake rd
Silverwood, MI 48760

Jennifer had no life/death/burial insurance. Our family is humbly requesting donations to be made VIA The Family Discretionary Fund that has been established through Kranz Funeral Home in lieu of flowers.

For those of you who cannot make it for one reason or another and would still like to donate, contact Ron directly

Attachments

• Ron-Jennifer.jpg
    Ron-Jennifer.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
If anyone would like to donate through paypal they can do so at http://www.johnroshek.com/p/donations-for-jennifers-service.html all donations will be sent to Ron to help with service arrangements.

If you would like to donate and would prefer to mail a check, you may PM Warchild for details.

My condolences to Ron and his family during this time. Thank you for anything you can contribute.

warlockmatized

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for the wonderful tribute to my beautiful wife Jennifer. I think she loved being active in the OC scene more than I did. She would get excited when she heard we were gonna venture out and rub elbows at a picnic/gathering. Jennifer thoroughly enjoyed meeting the ones she had the opportunity to meet.

On a side note to Venator and Warchild. Jennifer held a special place in her heart for each of you. She thought of and spoke of you two often. ALWAYS smiling when she did. She asked recently..."when are we were gonna get off our asses and see those two"?

It is tragic when life can be soooo hectic that you are denied the simplest of pleasures.

Jennifer would not want anyone to be sad over her death. Rather she would want us to rejoice over her life. Once again, thank you all....and to all those who might post after me that I might miss over the next day or two. I will check back in when things calm down.

You can read Jennifer's obit and other info HERE http://kranz.frontrunnerpro.com/run...3&op=tributeMemorialCandles&viewOpt=dpaneOnly

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Warlockmatized,
I only know you through the forum yet I consider you a friend. My condolences to you and your family at your loss. Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every prayer and thought.

DrTodd (Todd)

Haman J.T.

Our prayers of comfort to You and Yours Ron,Knowing She IS in Paradise with Our Loved ones Too!God Bless You Brother!Donation Sent!Call if You need Anything at 586-722-3231 anytime!