• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody find their pic here?

SIGdude

isn there a privacy law or something along those lines that states you cannot record or photograph someone with out there consent???????? if so isnt this in clear violation of this

Not in Wisconsin there isn't, to my knowledge anyway.

Most of those laws regard photographing/videorecording actions of LEOs though. Wouldn't want a 5 minute clip of them working an innocent person over verbally/physically to make it to the news media, so lets just make it a felony to record them doing anything

paul@paul-fisher.com

Most of those laws regard photographing/videorecording actions of LEOs though. Wouldn't want a 5 minute clip of them working an innocent person over verbally/physically to make it to the news media, so lets just make it a felony to record them doing anything

Not in WI. You can record an encounter with a LEO legally here. We are a one party consent state. Since you are the one party consenting, that's all there is too it.

metalman383

Oh no, the horror! Pictures of people engaging in a legal activity. Next gun show I go too, I will look for all the cameras and smile real big. Only trouble I would get in, is if I didn't tell the wife.