• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Start the new year with OC @ Arthur's Pizza and see the famous Warchild Hat too :)

WARCHILD

Hell yeah you should go! This world doesn't revolve around my hat.:shocker:
If it's a must, someone can bring a pic and lay it in my chair.:D
Enjoy yourselves, I'll try to make it next time.

MrsRuger45

Jerry, your wife has been in my prayers since I found out on Thursday.

I was thinking about joining you guys tomorrow, but it seems that I've got the flu.
Happy New Year to me, ugh!

B

Bikenut

To our great disappointment Arthur's Pizza was closed today... so we all convoyed over to the A&W in Flushing where lunch and good conversation was enjoyed.

No problems... no issues... many looks from both patrons and staff.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Thanks to all that stopped by, good company. Thanks Glock and Army for driving over an hour and a half to join us. All good folks.

I sure didn't notice lots of stares. A few people noticed and that was it. Our waitress was just fine with it and had pretty eyes so I was looking at her face a lot. Maybe that's why I didn't notice much else.

WARCHILD

had pretty eyes so I was looking at her face a lot. Maybe that's why I didn't notice much else.

I know that cannot be true,:rolleyes: especially when she turned around!:shocker::banana:

Of this there is no doubt in my mind...glad you all had a good time.

lil_freak_66

Brian,your somethin' else...but i agree,she was very pretty.and right around my age too :D
(and thankyou for lettin me hitch a ride)

I didnt notice any stares really,but then again i was really into the good conversations we always have,i think thats my favorite part of going to these lunches!

The A&W had much better food than the others ive been to,often when i go to an A&W,a coney dog is in all reality,a chili dog...and these people got it good! i loved the food, +1 to bikenut for suggesting it!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
"Maybe that's why I didn't notice much else. " Situational awareness Ven, he he. Glad you guys had a good meet. Too far for me to go, but I was there in spirit. Sure do like those A&W burgers. And guns. Good people too.springerdave.

I was VERY aware of her. But my situation wouldn't let me do more than look!:lol: