• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Start the new year with OC @ Arthur's Pizza and see the famous Warchild Hat too :)

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Sunday, Jan. 2nd @ noon This will be our second visit to this town as a group. The Pizza is some of the best I've ever had and the company will have no comparisons ;) ! Warchild, Venator, Bikenut, Yooperlady, and other OC stars are expected to attend. [You cannot miss Warchild's Hat]!

Non CPL holders are welcome as Arthur's has no liquor license.

Map link & contact info for Arthur's Pizza

http://www.superpages.com/bp/New-Lothrop-MI/Arthurs-Pizzeria-L0095273956.htm

WC.jpg

Last edited:

DetroitBiker

If he switched out the hat for a Do- rag ,He would look kinda like
the Hulkster.

16baki8.jpg

:D

B

Bikenut

Warchild... Hulk Hogan... both appear to have spent a great deal of time in the field of real estate since both have that "vacant" look.

Hi friend!:lol:

WARCHILD

My friends: My sincerest apologies but I have to cancel.

We just go back from the Doctors and they found a large spot on my wife's left lung. We have to go to the hospital tomorrow and register for her surgery to be done on Monday. If after the biopsy; it is cancerous, they will have to remove the lower portion of her left lung. We hope for the best but ask for your prayers.
I will keep you posted.

Thank you
Jerry

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

We just go back from the Doctors and they found a large spot on my wife's left lung. We have to go to the hospital tomorrow and register for her surgery to be done on Monday. If after the biopsy; it is cancerous, they will have to remove the lower portion of her left lung. We hope for the best but ask for your prayers.
I will keep you posted.

Thank you
Jerry

Jerry,
So sorry to hear that. I will hope for the best. Stay strong.

CharleyMarbles

I will keep you posted.

Thank you
Jerry

I wish you all the best Warchild and prayers for you and your family have been said :) (Prayers to be repeted daily)

B

Bikenut

Warchild.... many prayers for your wife will be sent. Quite a few for you too our friend.

You know we are just a phone call away and available to help.

TheQ

Wow -- I recall when I was told of a mas in my head ("fortunately" it turned out to "only" be an aneurysm). It's quite the scary experience. Hang strong!

WARCHILD

Sorry all, but this has been the day from hell.
I should have stayed comatose in the bed.

Bad news from the doc...
Radiator fan quits working on wife's car on the way home...
Clothes dryer goes out with a full load of wet clothes in it...

:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead::cry:

Whatever else is on the way...BRING IT ON...the camel isn't broke yet!!!

My humble gratitude and thanks for all your prayers and good wishes.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Sorry all, but this has been the day from hell.
I should have stayed comatose in the bed.

Bad news from the doc...
Radiator fan quits working on wife's car on the way home...
Clothes dryer goes out with a full load of wet clothes in it...

:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead::cry:

Whatever else is on the way...BRING IT ON...the camel isn't broke yet!!!

My humble gratitude and thanks for all your prayers and good wishes.

"... When sorrows come, they come not single spies, But in battalions. ...} Shakespeare

Hang in there.