• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What up with Yall?

MR Redenck

I read that your new Governor said she will sign open carry into law.
What bills do yall have, and is it licensed or unlicensed. I only support unlicensed because I could not care less about individuals opinion on my Constitutional Rights!
My rights are mine and I dont think they should be restricted because im not a criminal.
If people dont agree with freedom and approve of infringement, then they can stay at the house! :cuss:
So whats new with open carry up there? I like Oklahoma, but your carry rights are crap!

Just so yall will know, I stopped going to and doing business in Oklahoma when I found out I was breaking the law by having my 45 in my truck while traveling. I even called that POS governor yall had and chewed him a good one for not passing open carry last time...
Good luck yall, I hope you get what you should already have.

Last edited:

gprod55

Open Carry Oklahoma Style

The laws in Oklahoma are similiar to the laws in Texas. We both have concealed carry laws and reciprocity in each state. Our Govenor elect has made a statement that when she becomes Govenor she will sign a bill of some sort to allow open carry as may be presented to her during this year. We will wait and see what kind of bill she will sign. Hopefully it will be constitutional carry. If not and we have to take baby steps to achieve that goal then any step forward is a positive step. All we can do is wait and see what happens. Keeping the wheels of the government moving forward sometimes can be slow, as long as they move forward and not in reverse it will eventually come to pass.

MR Redenck

I hope the best for yall because its hard to have worse right to carry laws than Texas. The only thing that makes Texas Carry laws better than what yall have is I dont need a CHL to carry inside of my vehicle.
Im not throwing rocks at yall, im just feeling your pain..
If yall get unlicensed open carry, i'll be there a lot!!
You can probably tell im not a license fan either.

MM_45

This year two open carry bills are supposed to be introduced. The second bill is going to be a back up bill in case the first bill dont pass. The first open carry bill will allow unlicensed open carry and if that dont pass the second bill will be similar to last years and allow for licensed open carry. I sure hope the unlicensed open carry passes.

gprod55

90,000 plus

With 90,000 plus licensed to carry holders in this state, if it comes to pass and we recieve constitutional carry it will be a boon to this state. If only licensed carry is permisable and all of us properly licensed openly carry it won't be for too long before constitutional carry is permissable. Teaching the remainder of the people of this state that you can protect yourself from the BG's although a small step is still a step in the right direction.

MR Redenck

I would like to share my opinion about the subject of " Teaching the rest of the people"..
Im one individual, I love the Constitution of the United States and thats the reason I cherish it. I study it because it is the National Standard for Americans to live by.
As far as me Teaching Constitutional Law to the Liberal Public, Hell No!!
Those people have the same imformation available to them as I do. My rights are the same as their's. People who need a " Little Extra" help understanding the frame work our founding fathers established for you and I , well they just simply are a wast of time.
Here's My opinion guy's and gal's, Constitutional Rights should not be infringed upon. Stand up for what you believe in and to hell with the feelings of those who dont like it. We dont have to teach them anything! The Rights we all share is written in the blood of Patriots and needs no explanation.
Get Constitutional Carry and laugh at those you offend!
Good luck to you all....

gprod55

Laughing

Laughing at the liberals that wish to eliminate the 2A is a far cry from teaching/showing/educating those that have no understanding or concept of what it means to be truely free (sheeple). With proper responses from us, we can educate the populace and convert most of the sheeple to what is a right and not a privilage. With proper conversion of them allows better positive voting to our cause and return this nation to what it was designed to be.

MR Redenck

Laughing at the liberals that wish to eliminate the 2A is a far cry from teaching/showing/educating those that have no understanding or concept of what it means to be truely free (sheeple). With proper responses from us, we can educate the populace and convert most of the sheeple to what is a right and not a privilage. With proper conversion of them allows better positive voting to our cause and return this nation to what it was designed to be.

You can only help those who want to be helped. People who do not understand their rights can be help, but the people who want to take away your right are nothing more than a wast of precious time.

gprod55

Your correct in trying to convert the naysayers is nigh impossible. That doesn't mean you can't go after those that can be swayed one way or the other with the truth instead of lies. Weather you like it or not when someone comes up to you and questions you on your sidearm your answer will go a long way one way or the other in making this individual understand the who/what/where/when/why the 2A applies.