• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cleveland Ohio slapped down

JSlack7851

I helped organize a OC event downtown Cleveland a year ago, May 30. They knew then they didn't have a leg to stand on. We were welcomed right down town.

None of us were mugged, robbed, or raped either.

Deanimator

I helped organize a OC event downtown Cleveland a year ago, May 30. They knew then they didn't have a leg to stand on. We were welcomed right down town.

None of us were mugged, robbed, or raped either.
FOP knew the deal years ago. They advised their members not to enforce any preempted laws, lest they be sued and lose. They were right for once.

aadvark

Who were those 2 Judges who Ruled in Favor of Cleveland?
'They' ARE The Real Problem!

Deanimator

Cleveland will continue to do as they please no matter what the courts say.
I sure hope so, and with me. I'll be able to stop looking for a job and set up that holster making business I've wanted to start, and at Cleveland's expense.

This isn't Illinois and Cleveland isn't Chicago.