Thread: MSP firearm identification guide

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Lansing area, Michigan, USA

MSP firearm identification guide

FYI. May be of interest to some handgun enthusiasts. Has photos and serial number locations on many makes and models. I will be printing off a copy for my file. It's 48 pages.
    Last edited by Venator; 12-30-2010 at 12:28 PM.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY"

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Hudsonville , Michigan, USA
    I've used this when I fill out the MSP's pistol purchase form; it gives abbreviations that can be used on the form. It's also useful for knowing which numbers are serial numbers on some C&R pistols. Very useful imho.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.