Thread: OT: Anyone else think we're loosing too much of our privacy?

OT: Anyone else think we're loosing too much of our privacy?

Doesn't every one know that those "private" facilities are just too prone to misuse by druggies and prostitutes. No worries here.

The gal on the right is probably thinking "Now just how is that going to help ME?"
    Last edited by amlevin; 12-30-2010 at 01:31 PM.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

I believe that picture is from the Netherlands.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

So, would this be considered Open Carry or Concealed? Would hate to have to surrender my weapon for officer safety! No discussion about being too small for self defense is necessary.

Wink

Its a man's world!

Eh, heck, in Germany we just used the sides of the buildings if needed. Back to public and all.

In France that would be referred to as a "pissoir" I believe, although most of the ones I remember in France had a rudimentary screen around them for a pretense of privacy.

Most Europeans (at least from my experiences living in Germany) think Americans are prudes, but boorish prudes. We don't like using a pissoir, but think public intoxication is ok. Go figure.

(When the US was celebrating the bicentennial, Friedberg, Hesse, where I was stationed, was celebrating it 2000 year anniversary. Puts things in perspective a bit).

Quote Originally Posted by oneeyeross View Post

(When the US was celebrating the bicentennial, Friedberg, Hesse, where I was stationed, was celebrating it 2000 year anniversary. Puts things in perspective a bit).
    Just think. After 2000 years and they still pee in the streets. Nothing like slow and steady progress.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    So, would this be considered Open Carry or Concealed? Would hate to have to surrender my weapon for officer safety! No discussion about being too small for self defense is necessary.

"Shot placement!!!"
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801

Ever hear of a Benjo ditch?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Ever hear of a Benjo ditch?

Well, a friend of my father once told me. That if I was ever to jump one, I better not miss.
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801