• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC group in Springfield,MO

Shooter64738

I thought it would be Springfield? I couldn't make it to Joplin, but if there's several of you that wanna meet up in Joplin that's good too. I'll catch the next one in Springfield.

goalseter88

hey stevebowhunts, as to your question, no there isnt an offical group. i done some meets in the middle of last year. but i been busy lately. and its been kinda a hit or miss on turn outs. some times we have around 8 people confirm that they be there and atleast 5 show up,which isnt bad. but then other times we have about the same amount of confirmations and only 1 person shows up. then its a bit disapointing.

i lately just got with a few guys and just kinda text/called and went out and ate with them instead of trying to get everything sorted on here. i probably suggest doing that. or atleast give yourself 2 to 3 weeks before the time you want to do the activity at. b/c it seems to take a while to come on an agreement on where to eat etc.

i send you a private message with my number and if you want, you can text/call me back and i let you know the next time i getting with another OC freind of mine to eat, and you be more then welcome to join in. this offer open to anyone, if someone else wants to join in. just send me a private message.

also. i have a facebook page i kinda listed the IDPA matchs i go to and when i do have a meet. www.opencarryinmo.com(hasnt been much going on my facebook page lately,my computers been down, today been the first day i even been back on the internet, besides when i on my phone, which i cant really do much typing with my phone) but i also post it on here and i might also post it on missouricarry.com.