• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Husband and wife carrying at Wal-Mart, 4 civilians exercising their right.

28kfps

At the Pahrump Wal-Mart, talking to a friend that I know carries concealed because I cannot get him to break the open carry ice; I saw an open carry walk by. I decided to see if he knew of open carry dot org and he did not, said he would check it out. About that time, his wife walked up, and she was open carrying. One Wal-Mart, 4 civilians exercising their right to bear arms. Three open and one concealed. A happy new year. I spent 10 hours in Las Vegas, a promise outing for my wife. South west end of Las Vegas never saw another open carry. However had no issues, Lee’s liquor, Wall-mart, Kohl’s, Joan’s craft store, Best Buy, Bass Pro, In-N-out.

Sabotage70

At the Pahrump Wal-Mart, talking to a friend that I know carries concealed because I cannot get him to break the open carry ice; I saw an open carry walk by. I decided to see if he knew of open carry dot org and he did not, said he would check it out. About that time, his wife walked up, and she was open carrying. One Wal-Mart, 4 civilians exercising their right to bear arms. Three open and one concealed. A happy new year. I spent 10 hours in Las Vegas, a promise outing for my wife. South west end of Las Vegas never saw another open carry. However had no issues, Lee’s liquor, Wall-mart, Kohl’s, Joan’s craft store, Best Buy, Bass Pro, In-N-out.
I love OC'ing at In-n-Out. Half the people in there seem like they are from KA. Rarely has anyone ever said a word but there eyes do all the speaking. Had one man hanging outside with some hard luck story about how he needed a few bucks. ask me who I worked for. Told him Blah Blah roofing. Him "so you're not LE?" Me"nope." Something to the effect of, how can you carry a gun around like that? Me "the 2A". :D

AFPVet

The 2nd Amendment should be our right to carry! After all, it is incorporated into the 14th Amendment which applies it to the states.

MR Redenck

The 2nd Amendment should be our right to carry! After all, it is incorporated into the 14th Amendment which applies it to the states.

The 14 amendment is why Texas Law Makers amended the Texas Constitution.
Nothing but an attempt to infringe on the Rights of Texans because upon ratification of the 14th amendment, all Texans shared the same rights..... So Texas law makers banned the wearing or handguns! :eek:

JoeSparky

Centurion
4 civilians exercising their right to bear arms. QUOTE]

So how do you know they were not military members? Perhaps they were civilian police officers in their off duty garb?

I have no information to directly answer your query. BUT, there is a fairly successful firearms training entity whose ads I've seen on this forum located just outside of Parumph and has MANY persons their each week for 2-4 day training sessions..... could have been some of those folks!

Last edited:

28kfps

4 civilians exercising their right to bear arms. QUOTE]

So how do you know they were not military members? Perhaps they were civilian police officers in their off duty garb?

Not sure what the point of the question is. One of the civilians was me the other was my friend and I know what we do for a living the third was the guy I talked to and judging from his conversation he defiantly was not off duty and the forth was his wife.