• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC/CC lunch, Layton Golden Corral, Saturday, Jan 22nd 12:30pm

MichaelD

Thanks to jeeper21 over on UtahConcealedCarry.com for setting this up.

I've got a banquet room reserved that will fit up to 60 people for Saturday Jan 22nd at 12:30. I hope this works out for everyone. I was really hoping to get LoneStar, but I wasn't getting a response from them and I'm going to be busy for the next little bit and wanted to get something done. When / if they get back to me I will let you know their policy for future O/C events.

Golden Corral
1625 Heritage Park Blvd
Layton

Price $10.19+ tax, drinks $1.99

jpm84092

Here is my RSVP. Have you checked to be sure this Golden Corral is not in a GFSZ (for the sake of our open carry friends who do not have a Utah CFP)?

Opps, cancel my RSVP. I am going to be an assistant instructor at an NRA Instructor - Pistol Class.

Last edited:

k31

here is our rsvp my self and my wife but that may change as baby sitters tend to flake so there might be 4 of us

Last edited:

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
Last edited:

rocknsnow

awesome

in my neck of the woods and i don't work saturdays anymore. atlease myself will be there and hopefully the wife and little one too.

Gpaw45

Rsvp

Count me and the wife in. We only live a short distance from this place. Sure to be a hoot to see the other customers looking and wondering what's going on. lol

Gpaw, See Yaw There (Texas twang)

k31

i dont think my wife and i can make it sounds like fun but he car is having issues and my truck would die if i went that far in it