Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New To The Forum

New To The Forum

Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to post a quick message, Today was the first time that I open carried in Wauwatosa and boy did it feel great. Now I didn't go shopping at Mayfair or anything drastic like that but I did grab the pooch and go for a walk around the block.

I look forward to spreading my wings and OC'ing more, but was kinda waiting till I got a good recorder to take with me.

I have taken two separate firearms training courses over the past few years and have just recently applied for the non-resident Florida and Minnesota permit.

look forward to talking with all of you

Welcome! Feel free to just jump right in.

Thanks Hardballer

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Great to have more ambassadors out there in the public.

If you have any qualms about OC'ing more places (stores etc) we have lots of members in the area (and I'm available also) if you want to shadow an OC'er and see people's reaction (which will be a lack of reaction) when they OC to build confidence.

I carry everywhere I go up and down HWY 100 at all the retail establishments.

I don't carry in Mayfair because I am pretty sure they have a policy against it, but I carry everywhere else.

Kohls in Tosa, Home Depot in St'allis, Lowes in Tosa, Sams Club in st'allis, Northern Tool, Pick n Save, Advance Auto, Wal-mart, Steins Garden Center, Subway, Target (hwy100 and cleveland) Sentry (hwy100 and national) Associated Bank Hwy100 and Cleveland... a bunch more, but those are the ones that jump in my head.
    Last edited by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman; 12-30-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Thanks Wisconsin Carry,

I just posted a comment on the adopt a OC'er, looking for someone that I can learn from. Do you have a email address or another way other than the forum to contact you?

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post
    Thanks Wisconsin Carry,

I just posted a comment on the adopt a OC'er, looking for someone that I can learn from. Do you have a email address or another way other than the forum to contact you?
    nik@wisconsincarry.org

I do my grocery shopping tomorrow after work. (and every friday) feel free to shadow me if you want.

Drop me an email
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Welcome aboard.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Welcome BTB and glad to have you aboard. As Paul has mentioned there is a GTG this Sunday in Delavan if you can make it.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Hi.

greetings & salutations ! Glad to have you amongst us freedom loving types.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    welcome to the cool crowd
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Welcome BTB, we are proud to have you with us.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Banned
    Welcome from the Darkside...

Welcome my friend.

Howdy. If you ever find yourself in Walworth County or South Western Waukesha county I am OC'ing every day in that area. Welcome!

Welcome!
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Congrats on your first open carry!! Always nice to have another OC'er among us.

Campaign Veteran
    Welcome to the forum...

Carry on!!!!

WCI...........Member

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Good job! The 1st few times i did it I was very self conscious, then I realized, 99% of the people either don't notice or don't care. Even the ones that care, they mostly brush it off.

Quote Originally Posted by polekat View Post
    That is awesome!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Welcome to the forum.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Welcome and remember: If someone seems to be getting a little to critical of anything you post, the rest of us don't like them either.
    "Those who would gve up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by pahleh View Post
    Welcome and remember: If someone seems to be getting a little to critical of anything you post, the rest of us don't like them either.
    +1

Im heading down to the meet and greet in Delevan, If anyone wants to carpool let me know. I live in tosa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast