• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - 1/1/11

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Start the New Year off right. Come join us at 9:30 AM.
We've got a whole year to talk about - I'll let you figure out which one.

Cracker Barrel Restaurant

3620 Mayland Court.........map
Richmond , Va
(804) 290-0713

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I can't make it. Been running a fever of 103-104 all week. That's what I get for being around people:mad:

Stay down and rest, please. Will have a cup of double for you.

Riverrat10k said he and his wife might be there, and Skid said he would too.

riverrat10k

Sorry, guys, my message said I would have to CHECK with the wife. After I typed that, it later became apparent that marital harmony is probably best served by my missing this one.

Cya Tues.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Sorry, guys, my message said I would have to CHECK with the wife. After I typed that, it later became apparent that marital harmony is probably best served by my missing this one.

Cya Tues.

Maternal bliss is always bettern sittin around with a bunch of old goats.:lol::lol:

sidestreet

On My Way...,

just not sure if I'm stag or drag yet! HEY!!! watch the "drag" comments, dang it. You know I don't go for that kind of stuff!

Look out Cracker Barrel, I'm hungry!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nine happy campers sat right in front of the fireplace, devoured their food, and drank copious cups of double brew. Great conversation including the updates.