Thread: Glock 26 Gen 4?

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Glock 26 Gen 4?

I started seeing these on Gunbroker.com. Comments? Reviews?
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Glock is great period ;-)

I just bought one... I assume it is a gen 4, it was brand new from the local shop... Glock 26, with 2 mags, tax and all was $572.

Nice gun, I like it... grip is a tad short, but I like it... fits my smaller hands fine. I like that the 17 round mags from my Glock 17 fit right in, just stick out the bottom of the grip farther... I have had it with me every day since I got it...
    Greg

Semper Paratus -- latin, Always Prepaired

Just a few days ago I almost went with a glock 26, but I chose to spend an extra $50 and buy the S&W M&P9c. It's pretty much the same size, but the difference between the two is that the M&P has an ambidexrous slide & mag release, (which is a big deal for southpaws like me) and interchangeable backstraps for different-sized hands. The final thing that sealed the deal for me was the tactical rail, which is something glocks don't have. I also haven't heard about major reliability issues with that model. The glock 26 is a good gun, don't get me wrong, but I recommend spending the extra $50 on something that I've found is superior.

Also, I haven't shot the glock 26, but I have shot the larger glock 19, and find that the recoil is much lower in the S&W than the glock.

I'm sure you will be very pleased however in whichever gun you choose!

Curious if it shoots any different than the gen 3, since the 26 already had a double recoil spring in the G26 model.