• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great Wolf Lodge

Highway 101

I took the family to Great Wolf Lodge for Christmas. There was a sign posted just inside the front door prohibiting concealed firearms. I guess that means you can only open carry there ;)

Teddybear

I took the family to Great Wolf Lodge for Christmas. There was a sign posted just inside the front door prohibiting concealed firearms. I guess that means you can only open carry there ;)

How do you know it was concealed only .... The Red circle with the handgun in the middle and the no line going through it means no guns period !!

Highway 101

To be honest, I didn't even notice/remember that there was a picture of a handgun with a red slash through it. I just read the text of the sign and thought the wording warranted a joke..........guess not.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
maybe they were only restricting Glocks or XD's according to the pic....??

Employee: I'm sorry sir, you can't be in here with that
me: I saw the sign but since it was a pic of a Glock and I carry a 1911 I felt I was exempt.

amzbrady

When I sold magizines door to door, people would get mad and yell at me and say, "Didnt you see the NO SOLICITING sign". I would apoligise and tell them I thought it said NO SMOKING, and that I figured someone was on oxygen. Those gun signs with the slashes just tell me that they are out of stock on guns, and need us to bring some in for them.