• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas City Shooting...

gunguy2009

I just got back last night from Kansas City and One of many shootings there included one on wednesday. Involving 2 vehicles, 4 people, 2 in each car. One car was just sitting in a parking lot and another pulled up along side them, they got out and started shooting, Killing one and wounding the other. The wounded guy was able to draw his own weapon and return fire killing one of the suspects. Without a concealed carry law, Im pretty sure its safe to say He as well would be Dead!! His state does not infringe on his right to carry and is alive because of it...

Interceptor_Knight

I just got back last night from Kansas City and One of many shootings there included one on wednesday. Involving 2 vehicles, 4 people, 2 in each car. One car was just sitting in a parking lot and another pulled up along side them, they got out and started shooting, Killing one and wounding the other. The wounded guy was able to draw his own weapon and return fire killing one of the suspects. Without a concealed carry law, Im pretty sure its safe to say He as well would be Dead!! His state does not infringe on his right to carry and is alive because of it...

Another good reason that WI residents who travel out of state should get a MN Carry Permit...

MK

A friend of mine from Kansas City, MO was here last week. He was all excited to show me his permit. He's been there about two years and finally jumped through the hoops. I smiled and said "we don't need no steenking permit" (for OC of course).

We don't need a permit to open carry in Missouri. We also don't need a permit to conceal our weapons in our vehicles either.