• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe is NOT OPEN TONIGHT. Please read if you planned to go tonight.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Hello all, Lizzy's is NOT open tonight for the fish fry due to it being New Year's Eve. I am sorry if you had planned on attending.

We will have the fish fry next Friday the 7th of January.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Phil

Jason in WI

Thanks Phil,
Would have sucked making the drive and finding out they were closed! Was looking forward to seeing you guys but there is Sunday :banana:.

oak1971

All of us with 1911's need to swap out the mainspring housing for one with a lanyard loop.

That way we can attach an anti MCX device to prevent gratuitous fondling. :p

protias

All of us with 1911's need to swap out the mainspring housing for one with a lanyard loop.

That way we can attach an anti MCX device to prevent gratuitous fondling. :p

Drooling may still occur though. :lol:

M

McX

your guns are nice, but there is nothing like an Imperial Disruptor.

Have Gun - Will Carry

your guns are nice, but there is nothing like an Imperial Disruptor.

I'll take my good ol' Rebel Alliance blaster any day - oh wait, wrong show...

Everybody knows the good guys carry Federation-issue phasers! Openly most of the time, but concealed when the situation warrants it. That's how we maintain peace throughout the galaxy. (Madison and downtown Milwaukee must be beyond the Neutral Zone...)

M

McX

I'll take my good ol' Rebel Alliance blaster any day - oh wait, wrong show...

Everybody knows the good guys carry Federation-issue phasers! Openly most of the time, but concealed when the situation warrants it. That's how we maintain peace throughout the galaxy. (Madison and downtown Milwaukee must be beyond the Neutral Zone...)

truly, i found those areas to be crawling with romulans, and we all know how they are!

added one edit; not trying to be snobby, but when i meet a fellow carrier, and oggle his gun, after discussing it with him i usually conclude, and voice aloud: not enough.

Last edited:

oak1971

I haven't decided yet. Money is a bit tight for me the next couple of months.

Me too. I have zero income right now. Unemployment has run out and no response on the dozens of applications I have out. $10 bucks at Lizzy's won't make much difference at this point to me.