Thread: Gateway civil liberties alliance meeting invite

Gateway civil liberties alliance meeting invite

I would like to invite any MO. OpenCarry.org members to attend the GCLA monthy members meeting to be held on Jan. 4th, 2011. It will be at the American Legion Post
    # 101 (GOFF MOLL) at 2721 Collier Ave. Brentwood, MO. 63144. This is 1 block west of
    intersection of Brentwood and Manchester. I attended the OpenCarry.org meeting at Serra's Pizza on 12-30-2010 and met some very nice people. I think our interests with regards to pending Jeff. City Legislative Bills are the same. Our meetings are always fun with great guest speakers. And GCLA always supplys dinner from Piekutowski's Deli. for the members and guests present. I am the secretary of GCLA and a member of BOD of
    MO. Sport Shooting Association. MSSA. Look forward to seeing you there. The meeting starts at 7 PM. on the second floor. Thanks for reminding me.
    Last edited by SNIPER; 12-31-2010 at 07:41 PM.

This was scheduled for 7pm correct? Think the newsletter I acquired at Serra's has made it's way to the trash today. Got a house full of people tonight so it's hard telling where it went.

Gcla

OK, here is a link for you, share it with your friends too:
    GCLA web site:

http://www.gclastl.org/index.html

MSSA web site:

http://www.missourisportshooting.org/
    Unfortunately my politics interfer with a lot of the meeting nights. Jan. 4th is the next GCLA meeting, I'm off to Jefferson City for day 1 of the new legislative session.

April 6th is "Gun Day" at the capitol. There is a large rally in the building (NO FIREARMS ALLOWED). If you can go you'll meet one heck of a lot of pro-2A folks and legislators.... I'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe-75 View Post
    This was scheduled for 7pm correct? Think the newsletter I acquired at Serra's has made it's way to the trash today. Got a house full of people tonight so it's hard telling where it went.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO