• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Come Open Carry In LIcking County 1/17

rottman43055

Licking County Open Carry Club is having a meet, greet, and eat, on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, January 17, 2011, at Stacey's Buffet in Newark/Heath. The address is 833 South 30th Street Heath, OH 43056-1207, and we'll be there from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at a minimum.

We are normally in the far left corner of the restaurant as you come in the front door. (Closer to the food)

We are an informal group of law abiding gun owners who meet semi-regularly for fellowship and food, and occasionally we get together to shoot more than the bull. Families and kids are welcome, and our only requirement is you must support OC as a right in Ohio.

Stacey's has excellent food at an affordable price, and they are very pro-gun/pro-freedom oriented. So if you're in the area, or feel like making a trip, whether you OC, CC, or simply want to start, come on over! I can assure you of a good time with good food and good folks. What more could one ask for?

JSlack7851

Rottman,
What ever happened with the time the cops imbarassed your son in Newark? You may of posted it and I missed it but whats to say they won't spoil the party again?

Last edited: