Thread: New meet and Eat at Culvers in Newville

New meet and Eat at Culvers in Newville

I am checking on a Meet and Eat in Culvers in Newville wis on I 90 exit 163.Close to Madison so may be some of the new people can come down, Thay have a room for 100 we can get, Time 12;00-3;00 Sunday in Feb will see if they will let us i will know tomorrow,what do you all think? Jeff Niles ps between janesville and Edgerton at Milton exit.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    As long as it isn't the 1st Sunday in Feb I'll be there! Even if they don't reserve the room, we can just meet up.

If you post a date and time...They will come!
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    If you post a date and time...They will come!
    In a number that exceeds five...

I drive through Newville all the time. If I'm not on shift that day I would come out. Ive always wanted to see the "Worlds Biggest Culvers"

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    In a number that exceeds five...
    What about less than 5? Usually more is better.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff niles View Post
    I am checking on a Meet and Eat in Culvers in Newville wis on I 90 exit 163.Close to Madison so may be some of the new people can come down, Thay have a room for 100 we can get, Time 12;00-3;00 Sunday in Feb will see if they will let us i will know tomorrow,what do you all think? Jeff Niles ps between janesville and Edgerton at Milton exit.
    Looks like a good location and Sundays work well.

If you firm up which Sunday let me know and I'll get it around to membership.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Meet + Eat at Newville Culvers

The date is set Sunday Feb 13, 12- 3 PM. Lets pack it there us room for 100 bring the family and the guns. Maybe NIK can give up dates,we can see how the flayers are going etc.I 90 East exit 163 Milton-Edgerton-Right turn at stop over the bridge I 90 1/4 mile on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff niles View Post
    The date is set Sunday Feb 13, 12- 3 PM. Lets pack it there us room for 100 bring the family and the guns. Maybe NIK can give up dates,we can see how the flayers are going etc.I 90 East exit 163 Milton-Edgerton-Right turn at stop over the bridge I 90 1/4 mile on the right.
    Sounds good! I suggest you start a new topic with the date and city in the heading and then ask John to sticky it. Are you on Facebook? If so, create an event and invite people and put that link in the OCDO notice as well. If not, I'd be willing to create it for you.

Will plan on it when the date is set.

Quote Originally Posted by theoicarry View Post
    Will plan on it when the date is set.
    It is: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...=1#post1433021