Thread: Back - years ago, in Michigan...

Back - years ago, in Michigan...

I was sleeping one night, when I heard something "click" outside, and noticed it was someone trying to get into the house. When I got that all figured out, I ran to my dad's safe, spun the combination, and cracked it open, pulling out his Ruger P-94 double-action 9mm. After telling my mom to lay down as if she was still sleeping, I slowly and quietly opened the inner door, leading to the covered porch, and poked the barrel just out of the door opening. Just a second or two after seeing a flashlight beam, I heard "dude, we can't go in there, someone's got a gun!"

The next morning, I was waiting for my ride to school and noticed the neighbors standing outside their house...the one that was ACTUALLY broken into...sorry about the neighbors, but I saved our house from getting destroyed, and/or someone in the house killed...
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

If you have a castle law, next time wait until they enter. It's a lot messier, but it'll protect the neighbors, too.

Naw, just kidding. Good thinking on your part!
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I don't think we have that law...could be wrong though...
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Quote Originally Posted by DooFster View Post
    I don't think we have that law...could be wrong though...
    I was surprised to discover that California does indeed have a castle law. See here for details.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    I was surprised to discover that California does indeed have a castle law. See here for details.
    OMG!! I almost fainted while I read that!! LMAO
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

Never lead barrel first.