Thread: Happy new year!

Happy new year!

Enough said.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Party! Nah already in my jammies.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Banned
    New years resolution. 1, get closer to God. 2, get rid of PFZ's

To all my friends, acquaintances, and even those I've never met or communicated with............ and especially to those people I disagree with or who disagree with me.... I wish a peaceful and prosperous New Year filled with happiness and joy.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    To all my friends, acquaintances, and even those I've never met or communicated with............ and especially to those people I disagree with or who disagree with me.... I wish a peaceful and prosperous New Year filled with happiness and joy.
    What he said.!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

how did it feel waking up in a red state now instead of a blue state? feels good here : )