• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry

larry worth

open carry start up in rancho cucamonga erea

anybody interested in an open carry meet at a starbucks at victoria gardens in rancho cucamunga and then onto bassproshop to hand out flyers? ( first time meet ) jan 8th or 9th at noon

Last edited:

ryanburbridge

Little far for me. Plus I'll be moving around then.

Second post is a meet up. How long have you been UOCing? How did you hear about UOC?
Just curious to see how we are reaching new people.

Welcom abroad.

hgreen

i belong to sboc and have been in the news paper a couple of times. i know a lot about oc ( uoc ) and the laws

I can vouch for Larry. He was at our lunch today, in addition to several other events. I think he and Ryan have just not been at same SBOC events.

1 2 many

meet

anybody interested in an open carry meet at a starbucks at victoria gardens in rancho cucamunga and then onto bassproshop to hand out flyers? ( first time meet ) jan 8th or 9th at noon
So what day. The 8th or The 9th. Or were you thinking about doing it both days?

larry worth

oc meet

Address - 12505 N Mainstreet Rancho Cucamunga Ca 91739. meet is @ 12:00pm on the 9th ( sunday )Come and learn more about open carry and be apart of something important ( meet is @ victoria gardens starbucks )

xmattedgex

A friend and I may be able to go, I have a feeling security will ask us to leave pretty quick. so I'll talk with my buddy and see if he wants to make the hour drive. Neither of us have UOC'd yet so we really want to get to a meet up first time around.

larry worth

starbucks from 12 to 1230 and then we have permissiou to hang out and pass out flyers @ basspro shop untill about 2pm. i think you will really enjoy and learn too

larry worth

oc meet

PS, victoria gardens is an out door mall so when we are outside we are on a public street so security cant do anything

xmattedgex

Cool, I've never been to the bass pro shop, I've only been to the one in Vegas. I don't have a printer so I can't get any fliers.

xmattedgex

I don't think we're gonna get outta here on time to make it to Starbucks, but we should make it to bass pro shop by 1.
Will you just be handing out fliers outside, or inside too?

larry worth

oc success

it turned out good today for a total of six people ocing at starbucks then adrian and myself walked over to basspro shop and had lunch, did some shopping ,contacted my PR person and handed out flyers for about an hour. so many people were interested that we were kind of overwealmd. ill keep every one posted for next months meet up

larry worth

oc in SBD

it seems to me that we really dont have any REAL oc'ers in SBD who want to meet up and walk the walk. (PLEASE HELP WITH OC IN SBC )

xmattedgex

I want to meet up! It was just a little too last minute for me last time. I live in wildomar, murrieta area, and I have never OC'd before so I really want to join a group my first could of times. That way I can hopefully get a little experience before I carry on my own.