Thread: eastgate mall

eastgate mall

So eastgate mall in cincinnati/newtown has gub buster signs and for this reasons i dont go there. I just emailed coporate headquarters but am waiting on a reply. So if you all could help me out and mail also, thankyou, lets gets signs down.
    here is the link info@cblproperties.com

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    There are actually GB signs posted on each door entering the mall?????

The two main entrances for sure, the anchor stores I'm not sure of but the sign reads something like " weaons/ guns are not permitted on the premisses, including sidewalks and parking lots" what the heck kind of bull is that? hers is a copy of the email I sent...
    Hello, I am writing to resolve an issue i have with your Cincinnati/ Newtown mall here in Ohio. I like many others I know, believe and support our 2nd admendment but obviously your mall, wether managers or corporate policy, does not support this constitutional right. For this reason I go out of my way to go or take my family to other malls even though the one in Eastgate is closer. I along with others will not shop anywhere that does not allow us to protect ourselves. So be \cause bad guys do not obey your "no weapons" signs, I will not returm to your establishment till the signs are removed, and plan to spread the word to get others to stop shopping at your stores also.
    -Thankyou for you thoughts on this
    -Greatsimon
    Last edited by greatsimon; 01-02-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Don't get bent out of shape, but your writing and grammar is pretty bad.

Based on how you wrote your email to the company about their mall I bet they won't respond or if they do it will be their standard policy statement.

It looks like you did not do your homework before you decided to offer the company your hollow threat. See, they really don't care if you shop at their mall.

Do you get my drift?????

I know its bad and I have not recieved a reply from them, nor from krogers and I am working on that. English never was a strong subject for me.