• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

eastgate mall

greatsimon

The two main entrances for sure, the anchor stores I'm not sure of but the sign reads something like " weaons/ guns are not permitted on the premisses, including sidewalks and parking lots" what the heck kind of bull is that? hers is a copy of the email I sent...
Hello, I am writing to resolve an issue i have with your Cincinnati/ Newtown mall here in Ohio. I like many others I know, believe and support our 2nd admendment but obviously your mall, wether managers or corporate policy, does not support this constitutional right. For this reason I go out of my way to go or take my family to other malls even though the one in Eastgate is closer. I along with others will not shop anywhere that does not allow us to protect ourselves. So be \cause bad guys do not obey your "no weapons" signs, I will not returm to your establishment till the signs are removed, and plan to spread the word to get others to stop shopping at your stores also.
-Thankyou for you thoughts on this
-Greatsimon

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Don't get bent out of shape, but your writing and grammar is pretty bad.

Based on how you wrote your email to the company about their mall I bet they won't respond or if they do it will be their standard policy statement.

It looks like you did not do your homework before you decided to offer the company your hollow threat. See, they really don't care if you shop at their mall.

Do you get my drift?????