Thread: Lieutenant Anthony Martino and the Wallingford Police Department are lying

Lieutenant Anthony Martino and the Wallingford Police Department are lying

The documents I have in my possession from the Wallingford Police Department show that Wallingford PD, and in particular Lt. Martino are covering up my arrest by lying.

You can read the (long winded) details here:

http://withregardstorights.com/post/...epartment.aspx

Remember, they know that they were wrong to arrest me for Breach of Peace for openly carrying a firearm. Now look at how they are trying to lie to cover their officers and claim that I was arrested for Disorderly Conduct from the start instead.

Too bad I have their cell phone recordings from that night.
    Last edited by Rich B; 01-01-2011 at 06:27 PM.

That's why I like putting as much of this on the web as possible.

The sad part, they really have no reason to lie. It's the whole "boys in blue" ego thing. Most cops just don't understand that it's actions like this that make law abiding citizens have a distaste for the cops.

Where do you go from here? i don't recall if you made a formal complaint or not. You have so much activity (justified, of course) that I get confused!!!!

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by KIX View Post
    Where do you go from here? i don't recall if you made a formal complaint or not. You have so much activity (justified, of course) that I get confused!!!!
    This is based on the resulting documents of the IA investigation from my complaint that I filed 5-17-2010.

IA, cops investigating cops....... kinda like letting the wolf guard the hen house!

I'd be curious where this will go from here.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by KIX View Post
    IA, cops investigating cops....... kinda like letting the wolf guard the hen house!
    Not to mention Lt. Martino is one of the key people I was complaining about, and he is the one who was assigned to investigate.

I was thinking....... a civilian review board would be better......

Then I thought..... isn't that kinda what the BFPE is in regards to the DPS????

But that is seriously flawed logic regarding the Lt.

Jonathan