• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So how was your New Year's Eve? Did you OC?

amlevin

Anyone here attend any public New Year's Eve events (fireworks shows) and OC?

How about parties? If so what about rating this AM's "Hangover" by voting with "Number of Aspirin" From none because you didn't drink anything stronger than sparkling cider to 10 Aspirin signifying "one hell of a party, the last half of which you don't remember".

tannerwaterbury

Anyone here attend any public New Year's Eve events (fireworks shows) and OC?

How about parties? If so what about rating this AM's "Hangover" by voting with "Number of Aspirin" From none because you didn't drink anything stronger than sparkling cider to 10 Aspirin signifying "one hell of a party, the last half of which you don't remember".

I am giving my night an 8 Asprin, I was pretty blitzed and passed out at my friends place. Had my gun but locked it away before the partying started.

Trigger Dr

When I was in the Navy, I was known as three beer jim...Drink one, spill one, leave one. I needed 4 aspirin this am I drank 2 Dr peppers.

tombrewster421

I was at home with the family and had two glasses of wine while watching a movie. My gun was where it belongs (on my hip). No aspirin were needed, but I could have used a nap today ;)

xxx.jakk.xxx

I went to a small party with some friends and friends of friends. I saw a bunch of people I haven't seen since highschool and i was OC. Sad to say that a few of the guys that I haven't seen since highschool weren't as welcoming of my OC as the rest of my friends. I was hearing "Don't shoot me" or "Don't let that thing go off when you sit down" a lot... It was fairly annoying but most of the people there were cool with it and didn't treat me any differently.

FMCDH

Stayed home, relaxed with my wife and the Xbox, and OCed the entire day. :D

Consequently, I don't drink, and I don't use aspirin, so y'all can do the math on that. :p