Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeri B's Idiotic Words of Nonsense

Jeri B's Idiotic Words of Nonsense

From WAVE Facebook:

"For all of us without a criminal history, our risk of being killed by a "bad guy" is quite low. Rather, our risk comes from "the good guys" in our lives (ie. people who -- based on their lack of criminal histories -- would qualify for a CCW permit)."
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm beginning to think someone needs to be evaluated because this is proof positive that J.B. is NOT living in reality.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    I'm beginning to think someone needs to be evaluated because this is proof positive that J.B. is NOT living in reality.
    Agreed! She needs a nice padded room.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I think she has been having a nervous breakdown for years + needs the help of a Shrink & shock therapy. She makes no sense at all !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I laugh my A$$ off every time I see that!!
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

+1
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Anti-gunners

Why is it when the anti-gunners what to ban guns or enact new, restrictive laws concerning guns it is because "over 16,000 murders happen every year", and "the US is the murder capital of the world" or "blood is flowing in the streets because of guns" but now they are arguing (on facebook) that law abiding citizens do not need to carry guns because our society is not dangerous enough to merit it?

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Why is it when the anti-gunners what to ban guns or enact new, restrictive laws concerning guns it is because "over 16,000 murders happen every year", and "the US is the murder capital of the world" or "blood is flowing in the streets because of guns" but now they are arguing (on facebook) that law abiding citizens do not need to carry guns because our society is not dangerous enough to merit it?
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, "It is all about power and control."

The majority of those who are anti are also "Progressive" (read "durn near Communist") and want an all-powerful central government to provide cradle-to-grave care for everyone. There is no way for any group to achieve that sort of power as long as the masses retain the right of self-defense and the weaponry necessary to exercise that right.

The fact that a steadily growing number of citizens are taking responsibility for their, and their families', safety also erodes the quest for power by undermining the notion that the state, by means of police forces, is responsible for safeguarding citizens. Why do you think that certain (by no means all) police officers and certain police agencies are so anti-open carry? Could it be because it infects the sheeple with the virus that removes them from "subject" status and places them in the "citizen" category?

Believe me, we have a few of these looney tunes down here in the South and we have a few LEAs that have yet to be educated. We're, as are you, working on it.

Keep up the good fight!! And a Happy New Year from the Great State of Alabama!

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    From WAVE Facebook:

"For all of us without a criminal history, our risk of being killed by a "bad guy" is quite low. Rather, our risk comes from "the good guys" in our lives (ie. people who -- based on their lack of criminal histories -- would qualify for a CCW permit)."

Isnt that ALL THE MORE REASON to carry? If you cant trust the 'good guy next to you?

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Jeri B Promotes non violence to create victims at the expense of others to build on her self importance. Where would Jeri be without victims?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Even in the Garden of Eden there was danger lurking. The world that Jeri wants can not and will not ever exist.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

I dont get it.....

Hey Jeri B

Heres an idea, instead of putting your efforts into people trying to protect themselves and thier families, why dont you put your efforts into the cause of gun violence...I.E the drug epidemic in this country, the umemployed in this country, the mentally ill in this country, and what about the terrorist who threaten attacks in the U.S.A- on guess who the CITIZENS of this country. Put a prohibition on ALCOHOL and you will see many saved lives. What about Doctors who by mistake kill hundreds if not thousands of people a year. (honest mistake thier doctors, just sue them in court).
    What about the durg cartels in other countries that spill there blood on U.S soil and why because of what (DRUGS). What about stopping illegal entry of Mexican drug cartels. (Oh thats right lets give them immunity). It is stupid thinking that you can stop the LAW ABIDING from a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to protect themselves from these threats. (oh thats right our constitution is outdated and we need a new one). What about our own goverment that keeps its people down (Yes we do need some protection from them even if you dont believe that statement). Do you think that we could not stop the illegal flow of drugs into this country, we have an army that can do it. The problem is our goverment wants to keep the addicted addicted. (Well or police our out maned and they are doing their best to stop theses drug addicts and dealers) B.S then why do I get stopped for having a tail light out or why people get stopped in the street for J-walking or not wearing a helmet while riding a bike or someone spitting on the sidewalk, or someone swearing on the bus (Oh 500.00 dollar fine) Thats fricken rediculous. (But the police are there to protect me). Problem is they are protecting me from the wrong things. Do we need laws like this on the book in some cases yes and some cases no, my point is people like you want to bubble wrap everyone to make them safe, when we dont need it and we pass stupid law after law because of people like you. That time is in the past because of people like us who believe in a FREE SOCIETY. The people are tired of this B.S and we are going to change this country by our vote and get rid of the dumb thinking idiots like you.

Now if we get people working in this country we can stop some of the gun violence but not all because some people want to live off our tax dollars and what they do not get for free they will take and how will they take it (BY ROBBING AND KILLING innocent people). Well lets pass more stupid laws to give out more free tax payer money and not get jobs for the people. Free health care for everyone, how about jobs so people can get thier own insurance. I am not saying that there are those who are in need of health care and food to put on the table for thier kids. We do need those programs to continue. My point here is, we can't give out more and more free money because it will not stop the criminal element from doing what they do.

I have alot more to say I just do not have the time right now.

Thanks and have a well protected life.....I know I will!!!!!!

From WAVE Facebook:

Hmmm is she talking about the cops?? She is truly a nut case!
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

One of WAVEs more recent posts was a study claiming that:
    "Workplaces where guns were specifically permitted were 5 to 7 times more likely to be the site of a worker homicide relative to those where all weapons were prohibited."
    Study at: http://ajph.aphapublications.org/cgi.../full/95/5/830

They started with 296 workplaces, and found 264 had explicit policies either for or against. (So they're excluding about 11% of their respondants right up front.)
    The study admits that they ignored places where the person answering questions responded either "we don't have a policy about weapons" or "I don't know the policy". They only focussed on "weapons are allowed" and "weapons are prohibited".

Also, they weren't even studying whether it was the employees who were killing:
    "The design of the study facilitated examination of workplace-level policies but did not allow for questions about individuals, such as whether employees brought weapons to work and whether workers’ weapons were used in violent events."

"workplaces at highest risk for crime also might be those most likely to allow guns."

"We generally did not know how often employees had guns at work, whether workers’ guns were used during the fatal events, and whether perpetrators came armed or used the victims’ own weapons."

It looks like a case of someone starting out knowing what they want to prove, and finding data to support it. They ignore data that might disprove their theory.

If this is the flawed reasoning WAVE uses to support itself, eventually the truth will come out and they'll go away.
    Last edited by MKEgal; 01-02-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: correcting my math
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    It looks like a case of someone starting out knowing what they want to prove, and finding data to support it. They ignore data that might disprove their theory.

If this is the flawed reasoning WAVE uses to support itself, eventually the truth will come out and they'll go away.
    Like all liberals they go on the belief that if you tell a lie enough times it will eventually become the truth. Facts have NO place in their agenda which is to make all of us victims at the expense of their "ideal" gun free society.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post

Like all liberals they go on the belief that if you tell a lie enough times it will eventually become the truth. Facts have NO place in their agenda which is to make all of us victims at the expense of their "ideal" gun free society.
    All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true within itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

—Adolf Hitler , Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

Their "study" tells of "workplaces". WHAT workplaces? Were they prisons, police departments, or the local neighborhood tavern? I'm sure this info is also being kept quiet!
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

One would think that Joyce Foundation director, former Democratic governor of Wisconsin, former head of the Wisconsin DNR would attempt to reign in the Foundation's anti-Constitutional firearm control efforts. Biography:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_S._Earl

well.... after reading his biography....forget about him doing that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joyce_Foundation

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/f...asp?fndid=5310

Seems like the Foundation has been taken over by a self serving elitist group that is using the Foundation's money to advocate for THEIR social agenda. One wonders if the founder donated to Republicans?
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-03-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

C'Mon guys,

After all of the politicians that have gotten elected based on lies and deciet, what makes you think that people like this would be any less dishonest? These are people that have learned that making false statements can get tehm farther than telling the truth.

I personally am very anti gun. I think that people like this should never be allowed to own a gun, and I believe that people like this should never be defended by a gun either, including the firearms used by law enforcement. That way, when they are made to be victems, we can all shake our heads and say "Still think nobody should own a gun?"

And as anti gun as they are, they never take into account the fact that people are also martial artists, and improvised weapons specialists. So we would have to ban all sorts of things above and beyond just the ownership of firearms. Pencils, pens, screwdrivers, maxim magazines, quarters, anything glass, dvd's, hands, feet, elbows, knees, foreheads, bootlaces, piano/guitar strings, lighters, rings, and on and on and on.

The sad truth is that we spend so much time pampering nutjobs like this that when it really comes down to it, we are stopping that old tradition of "Survival of the fittest" and we no longer trample the weak. Welcom to America, Would you like fries with that?
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    And as anti gun as they are, they never take into account the fact that people are also martial artists, and improvised weapons specialists. So we would have to ban all sorts of things above and beyond just the ownership of firearms. Pencils, pens, screwdrivers, maxim magazines, quarters, anything glass, dvd's, hands, feet, elbows, knees, foreheads, bootlaces, piano/guitar strings, lighters, rings, and on and on and on.
    I believe the genteel souls of Great Britain haven't figured that out yet: http://forums.gunsandammo.com/forum/...pon-ban-coming
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Here's a little gem.

According to WAVE research, an average of 56 teenagers die of gunshot wounds, and gunfire kills more teenagers than all natural causes combined.
    http://badgerherald.com/news/2009/04...s_effects_.php

Don't know what the Badger Herald is but that is some sh*t reporting there for sure. Not one bit of evidence offered up to back outrageous claims.

2007 Wi - 256 teen deaths

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data...&dtm=292&tf=18
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 01-03-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I see Jeri at her ghoul fest is standing next to WAVE award winner Doug Pettit of the Wisconsin Police Chief Association. The Association will be at the Constitutional Carry legislative hearings wailing "officer safety!...officer safety!....our troops are in danger from the good guys!!"
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-03-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    From WAVE Facebook:

I'm thinking her argument is so awkward, it is obviously contrived, thus deliberate.

I don't think she is so much insane, as I am wondering if she is a destructive/anti-social personality who really wants dead or injured defenseless victims.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast