• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet and Eat Culvers Newville, WI 2/13/11 noon-3pm

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Plan On Attending.

Looks like a day I can make it! Looking forward to the meet. Anyone new to open carry please join us.

na559

Plan to be there, but like I said on FB, Anything can happen.
Depends on the, "Totality of the circumstances" . @#%&$#*%&^#$!!!

RR_Broccoli

Sounds like a good pre-Packer Game activity...

Planning on being there. I have been wanting to return to Thunder Shooting (Milton WI, 24 Front St. (608) 868-GUNS (4867) 10 AM - 5 PM ) to pick up a pocket pistol for our eventual CC and can get that done the same day!

That's a whole bag of awesome right there.

If you want to go too, it's about a 5 minute drive from the Culvers. Just stay on 59 toward Milton, turn left in Milton Junction when the highway does, then take the first right onto the residental/strip mall street. The store is about half way in the goofy little commercial building there.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Planning on being there. I have been wanting to return to Thunder Shooting (Milton WI, 24 Front St. (608) 868-GUNS (4867) 10 AM - 5 PM ) to pick up a pocket pistol for our eventual CC and can get that done the same day!

That's a whole bag of awesome right there.

If you want to go too, it's about a 5 minute drive from the Culvers. Just stay on 59 toward Milton, turn left in Milton Junction when the highway does, then take the first right onto the residental/strip mall street. The store is about half way in the goofy little commercial building there.

Packers playing February 13th? The SuperBowl is the week before.

XDFDE45

Very true. But I thought Culvers has said they will allow people who open carry after the Madison incident? Unless I missed something
icon_scratch.gif