• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

are public libraries ok for oc?

chrsjhnsn

like the DMV, many libraries are posted-but according to what I've seen here the law is null & void, what about libraries?
It sickens me the registered sex offenders can use a library to get to kids but a gun owner cant use the same library to get info if he is packing.

Sabotage70

Yes according to the law you can carry in there. But don't be surprised if you're told you can't.

That same law is posted at the cop shops. On one of my trips to register a hand gun, I asked one of the cops about and he got really pissy with me and told me I couldn't OC past the second door.