• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Phx oc meet up??

Everyone is still frozen.

Frozen? Ah, me. You flatlanders are killing me!

I keep forgetting that anything below 85 is sweater weather for most of you -- and below 70 is parka weather. *GRIN*

Been a bit nippy around here lately -- I've actually had to wear my jacket outdoors a fair bit (lows down around 0-10 will do that to you). I really felt for some of my friends over in the White Mountains -- a few days ago they had wind chills in the -40 to -50 range. Now *THAT'S* cold.