Thread: OWB XD40 holster

OWB XD40 holster

I want to start carrying my XD 40 compact on my hip again...i carry it open when i'm in a state that allows it, but i'm stuck with a 7-shot LCP in my pocket when i am home in florida. does anyone CC an XD40 outside their waistband?

Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Don Hume 721OT or Aker Flatsider XR13 are what I use for OWB CC with the XD's.

Hello all. First time poster here. I carry my XD 40 most all the time. I usually CC, but have OC'ed exactly...twice. I'm an OWB man myself. I love the Bianchi Carrylok that holds my XD. I can't get used to IWB.

+1 on the Bianchi Carry-Loc. I've got a model 82 for my XDm 40 and it holds it just where I like it. It's well constructed out of leather instead of that crappy kydex, and positively "clicks" when the firearm is seated.

It takes a little getting used to the release, but once you do it easily becomes muscle memory.

Absolutely!

I carry my XD-40 in one of these...

Python Skin inlay is a bit less expensive than the center cut of Stingray shown here. Nice way to show off the gun.

Links to reviews can be found at www.dragonleatherworks.com