• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Conversation with Deputy Chief Brian Allan of Sparks PD, information on DUI thread

jfrey123

Me thinks if the Deputy Chief has seen the youtube vid, he might've seen this board/thread and maybe that's the reason they're starting to circle the wagons.

In your shoes, I would've filed the complaints the moment I found property missing from my car. Hopefully you're in touch with a lawyer already and hopefully he'll soon be contacting the board to remove discussion of this incident until the trial is concluded.

My .02

Yard Sale

I did, he changed his tune since yesterday.

You should make a report, you should clear your name, then you should launch a civil lawsuit like Pastor Anderson.
Please PM me what he said and whether he referenced any official reports. I won't be filing an internal complaint with the same gang that attacked me.

jfrey123 said:
I would've filed the complaints the moment I found property missing from my car
I filed a theft report after I learned they weren't seized and held as evidence.

remove discussion of this incident until the trial is concluded.
I have written nothing here I don't want seen by a jury and I'll repeat it under affirmation in court.

what were the charges against you that are still pending?
I was arrainged for obstructing an officer and lack of proof of insurance and pled not guilty to both. Look in the other thread(s).

david.ross

And I side with the others who have wondered, why you are even interjecting yourself into this.....

Maybe you should read some of my past posts along with achievements from conversing with officials where situations happened where I did not live.

I interject with any unlawful happenings I see on forums, along with any misinformation coming from officials.

Last edited:

wrightme

Maybe you should read some of my past posts along with achievements from conversing with officials where situations happened where I did not live.

I interject with any unlawful happenings I see on forums, along with any misinformation coming from officials.

That does not answer the question.

wrightme

My reply gives an inferred answer, if you can't figure it out then there's no need for me to explain since you won't understand.

Being obtuse is not answer. You are obviously not vested in this case, yet you chose to interpose yourself into the middle of it anyway. You must have a reason, which you have not stated. From what I can tell, the person that this directly affects does not desire you to interact in the middle of this.

In this light, I hereby declare that if I have any such encounters that may result in legal action, I will consider it harassment if you so much as send an email to any party involved.

Last edited:

david.ross

Being obtuse is not answer. You are obviously not vested in this case, yet you chose to interpose yourself into the middle of it anyway. You must have a reason, which you have not stated. From what I can tell, the person that this directly affects does not desire you to interact in the middle of this.

In this light, I hereby declare that if I have any such encounters that may result in legal action, I will consider it harassment if you so much as send an email to any party involved.

You just go ahead and believe what you want, I'll continue to do what I always do.

Loneviking

And you obviously are not a lawyer, nor have you ever been to law school. 'Vested' is a term associated with wills, trusts and estates and doesn't apply here. When the OP who was stopped went public with his accusations he opened up the entire mess to both public scrutiny and public comment. Once you do that, you can't then go 'oh, shut up and never mind'.

I'm glad Insane Kangaroo checked his story out. Words, and actions, have meaning and also effects. No one should call the cops on the carpet for actions they didn't do; but by the same token if these cops did take unlawful actions then we the public have a right to know about it, and demand accountablity under Nevada law.

wrightme

And you obviously are not a lawyer, nor have you ever been to law school. 'Vested' is a term associated with wills, trusts and estates and doesn't apply here. When the OP who was stopped went public with his accusations he opened up the entire mess to both public scrutiny and public comment. Once you do that, you can't then go 'oh, shut up and never mind'.
Yes, the term is used in those instances. It is a term that is not limited to those instances.

Loneviking said:
I'm glad Insane Kangaroo checked his story out. Words, and actions, have meaning and also effects. No one should call the cops on the carpet for actions they didn't do; but by the same token if these cops did take unlawful actions then we the public have a right to know about it, and demand accountablity under Nevada law.
Without doubt, but. Scrutiny can be placed without someone from out of state actually speaking to one of the parties in the case.

Last edited:

Yard Sale

No one should call the cops on the carpet for actions they didn't do; but by the same token if these cops did take unlawful actions then we the public have a right to know about it, and demand accountablity under Nevada law.
How can/are you going to demand accountability from the department and/or individuals that took the unlawful actions?