Thread: Does Kahr Arms have a Wisconsin dealer?

Does Kahr Arms have a Wisconsin dealer?

Does Kahr Arms have a Wisconsin dealer? The closest one I can find is in IL I'm trying to find a shop that would have a Kahr PM40.

I have seen new Kahrs for sale at scheels in appleton

Badger Outdoors in Milwaukee, and shooters shop in milwuakee both have access to new Kahrs.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    Badger Outdoors in Milwaukee, and shooters shop in milwuakee both have access to new Kahrs.
    I was just going to mention those. Vandil, if you want I could check them out for you tomorrow after I drop my kid off at school.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

I had Jalensky's in Kenosha order one. It didn't take long to get.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    I was just going to mention those. Vandil, if you want I could check them out for you tomorrow after I drop my kid off at school.
    If you're going that way I wouldn't mind, otherwise I can let my fingers do the walking and just call them up now that I know the name of the shop.

Dam Road Gun shop in Delavan has a Kahr P380 and a Kahr 9mm currently I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandil View Post
    Does Kahr Arms have a Wisconsin dealer? The closest one I can find is in IL I'm trying to find a shop that would have a Kahr PM40.
    I do understand tey're good guns but the connection to The Unification Church (moonies)bothers me.

scheels in Appleton--I'd check with precision sports in oshkosh first---they are good guys to deal with, and can usually beat scheels prices.
    skorittnig

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by shotcop View Post
    I do understand tey're good guns but the connection to The Unification Church (moonies)bothers me.
    WTF? Source?

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    WTF? Source?
    The company is owned by Moon's sons. I thought this was general knowledge. I'll look up the news stories for you in the next couple of days and post them!

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passive101 View Post
    Dam Road Gun shop in Delavan has a Kahr P380 and a Kahr 9mm currently I think.
    +1!!

Plus they support Constitutional Carry!

Fletcher Arms in Waukesha also carries Kahr.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by shotcop View Post
    The company is owned by Moon's sons. I thought this was general knowledge. I'll look up the news stories for you in the next couple of days and post them!
    Cool, never pegged the moonies for gun nuts. LOL

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    Badger Outdoors in Milwaukee, and shooters shop in Milwaukee both have access to new Kahrs.
    Shooters has a used K9 Black in stock atm. They seem like great little guns but most people balk at Kahr's price point. When you can get a Kel-Tec PF9 for $300 most people just don"t see the need for anything more.

I wish they made threaded barrels for Kahrs as I would love a small single stack 9mm with a TB. I guess I'll just have to keep looking (except I'm fairly sure what I want doesn't exist).
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Ammo Box

Vandil, check out Ammo Box on Bristol Street right in town here. They might even have one in stock for sale.

They will order anything you want and they are pretty reasonable. I picked up my XD45 and G36 there... and a nice Bushmaster long gun.
    Rick
    "Don't draw fire, it irritates the people around you."