• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does Kahr Arms have a Wisconsin dealer?

Vandil

Does Kahr Arms have a Wisconsin dealer? The closest one I can find is in IL :( I'm trying to find a shop that would have a Kahr PM40.

Vandil

I was just going to mention those. Vandil, if you want I could check them out for you tomorrow after I drop my kid off at school.

If you're going that way I wouldn't mind, otherwise I can let my fingers do the walking and just call them up now that I know the name of the shop.

shotcop

Does Kahr Arms have a Wisconsin dealer? The closest one I can find is in IL :( I'm trying to find a shop that would have a Kahr PM40.

I do understand tey're good guns but the connection to The Unification Church (moonies)bothers me.

skorittnig

scheels in Appleton--I'd check with precision sports in oshkosh first---they are good guys to deal with, and can usually beat scheels prices.

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
Badger Outdoors in Milwaukee, and shooters shop in Milwaukee both have access to new Kahrs.

Shooters has a used K9 Black in stock atm. They seem like great little guns but most people balk at Kahr's price point. When you can get a Kel-Tec PF9 for $300 most people just don"t see the need for anything more.

I wish they made threaded barrels for Kahrs as I would love a small single stack 9mm with a TB. I guess I'll just have to keep looking (except I'm fairly sure what I want doesn't exist).

Viper

Ammo Box

Vandil, check out Ammo Box on Bristol Street right in town here. They might even have one in stock for sale.

They will order anything you want and they are pretty reasonable. I picked up my XD45 and G36 there... and a nice Bushmaster long gun.