• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help Fight City of Lansing's Illegal Ordinances on Febuary 7, 2011

Haman J.T.

Never mind!
Update! I'll be able to use THE car(93' sundance 170K),the wifes car( gifted by her parents in 94',our only car), to get to Lansing. I'll rent a room nearby(SOS turns my license off at 7pm- 6am) and drive back the next day. I will see you Q!Carry On!

TheQ

Update! I'll be able to use THE car(93' sundance 170K),the wifes car( gifted by her parents in 94',our only car), to get to Lansing. I'll rent a room nearby(SOS turns my license off at 7pm- 6am) and drive back the next day. I will see you Q!Carry On!

Let me know if you need a ride to or from a hotel. I'll PM you my phone #.

mastiff69

What a joke those self centered, rude, disrespectful, the city of lansing needs to fire 80 percent of those idiots that sit on the council.
They spent more time leaving and talking to each other, than listening to the people coming up in front of them, to state there case for reform or ideas.
The one joker on the left side look like he was taking a nap.
I would take a video recorder with me and video them, then ask for a vote to impeach them all and put in place people that really do care.
A good floggy comes to mind...
And a return of the money that they have been paid, to sit there....

I sent a e-mail to the council & to the Man in charge of the state !

Last edited:

mastiff69

To: Rick.Snyder@michigan.gov
Cc: mastiff069@yahoo.com
Could you please look at removing,or admonishing this council, as they are NOT taking the job with any conviction at all... what a joke.....
Steve J Koch

Battle Creek Mi.

--- On Tue, 2/8/11, Steve Koch <mastiff069@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: WOW !
To: "council@ci.lansing.mi.us" <council@ci.lansing.mi.us>
Cc: mastiff069@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 12:57 AM

All i can say is wow !
I went to my first meeting 2-7-2011 when i arrived there was 8 individuals sitting, standing, talking to each other, all while the meeting was supposed to be in session.

I was in absolute disbelief how disrespectful you where to the individuals that came up to speak to the council, all while they were talking to all of you, you where ignoring them, talking to other members, getting up and leaving, not making eye contact with them.

The one council member on the far left look like he was taking a nap.
If you were in my town i would fire half of you on the spot ! Or at least start a recall of you
I am going to see about getting video of to nights meeting and see what can be done about this issue.

TheQ

I'd like to thank all of those who came out last night to show support for us in Lansing, esp. those who did so at extra personal expense. The ongoing issues with CADL aren't just a Lansing issue, they are a civil rights issue. It won't be long before libraries and cities across the state get an idea: just form an authority! City Building's Authority, Police Authority, Library Authority....

It made my smile to hear your story about the hour at CADL. I was still at work or on my way to be with you. I wish I could have been there.

Mastiff, I concur with you about Lansing's Council. There's really only one or two worth considering keeping. Yorko is good for one thing (City Council-wise), looking at.*

Q

* This are solely my personal opinion and I do not represent it as fact.

Last edited:
B

Bikenut

I'd like to thank all of those who came out last night to show support for us in Lansing, esp. those who did so at extra personal expense. The ongoing issues with CADL aren't just a Lansing issue, they are a civil rights issue. It won't be long before libraries and cities across the state get an idea: just form an authority! City Building's Authority, Police Authority, Library Authority....

It made my smile to hear your story about the hour at CADL. I was still at work or on my way to be with you. I wish I could have been there.

Mastiff, I concur with you about Lansing's Council. There's really only one or two worth considering keeping. Yorko is good for one thing, looking at.*

Q

* This are solely my personal opinion and I do not represent it as fact.

You are aware that this forum is being watched closely by the very folks you are giving the hints to?:????????:banghead:

lil_freak_66

i am uploading my videos now,that i took of the council not paying attention at all to those that they are supposed to.

Video shows them not paying attention,having private conversations amongst one another during public comment,leaving during public comment...you get the idea

Here is one video,please keep in mind they have nothing to do with why we were at the council meeting,these videos are merely to show the lack of professionalism and respect the city council shows for the people.(more on the way)
[video=youtube;uVrusFtrkVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVrusFtrkVQ[/video]

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I too want to thank all those that came and supported our gun rights. We had people from the Metro-Detroit area, Jackson, Battle Creek and Lansing. Thanks to MOC, Inc for taking on this important issue.
It was great to see old friends and meet new members.