• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who In Wisconsin Has Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permits - And From What State?

jpm84092

Up until October 2008, I was a Wisconsin resident with a non-resident Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. Now I am a Utah resident with a Utah resident Concealed Firearm Permit (and non-resident concealed firearm permits from Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Florida).

With the Wisconsin Legislature ready to enact some form of Concealed Carry (hopefully Constitutional Carry with an optional permit system and reciprocity), I am curious to know how many of my friends in Wisconsin currently have non-resident permits and what States(s) they got them from?

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Up until October 2008, I was a Wisconsin resident with a non-resident Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. Now I am a Utah resident with a Utah resident Concealed Firearm Permit (and non-resident concealed firearm permits from Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Florida).

With the Wisconsin Legislature ready to enact some form of Concealed Carry (hopefully Constitutional Carry with an optional permit system and reciprocity), I am curious to know how many of my friends in Wisconsin currently have non-resident permits and what States(s) they got them from?

Utah

Carryon

Not quite as relevant. Am new to WI, and have a NH non-resident license and a MA license. Looked into FL but did not pursue it.

cudahogs

Utah. Looked into Nevada, but that one is pistol specific. That's like asking me what brand of shorts I'll be wearing next 4th of July.

M

McX

Penn. non-res.................wait a damn minute........................permits?! we dont need no steeeeenkin permits!

Passive101

Florida. I might get a mn in the future, but will wait to see if wi is accepted first.