• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time frame on a bill?

M

McX

nothing in the local paper that's definitive; so far all i've seen is the video of some news channel mentioning Walker wants to make OC less restricted, whatever that means. some mention in the paper here of the GOP's intent to push for a Castle Doctrine, and for off duty cops to get to carry into schools- since they are so much better than us, and ofcourse; jobs, jobs, jobs. If Walker is for less government this may be a historical year to approach him/them to repeal, repeal, repeal!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
won't happen overnight. By Late fall / End of 2011 we will either have constitutional carry or a clean CCW permit system. We all need to start hammering our Newly elected reps regarding what we want. Rep. Gunderson the guy who has drafted the Bill & will be introducing it for co-sponsorship says By this spring he will have introduced it.

Last edited:

blaze

won't happen overnight. By Late fall / End of 2011 we will either have constitutional carry or a clean CCW permit system. We all need to start hammering our Newly elected reps regarding what we want. Rep. Gunderson the guy who has drafted the Bill & will be introducing it for co-sponsorship says By this spring he will have introduced it.

Rep. Gunderson has already or will this week yet resign his Assembly seat. He is taking a job in the Walker administration.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/112803174.html

Last edited: