• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

eye95.com

rodbender

I went to eye95.com. There is a subsite called civility (if you can imagine that after all the rucus he's caused here.) and signed up. It won't let me update my profile, reply to messages, or anything at all. Guess he's ignoring me over there as well. Wasn't planning on harassing the guy, just wanted to sign up, look around a bit, and maybe post something "civil". Oh well.My feelings are really hurt.

NOT

eye95

The way the site is structured, folks who sign up are placed in a group called "New Members." Members in that group have highly restricted privileges, and can post in a single forum where, hopefully, they introduce themselves. Based upon that post, we can easily determine whether the person is a troll or a spammer. Almost always, they are not, and, in response to that post, they are moved to the group "Members" who have more privileges. After a significant number of posts without incident, they are automatically promoted to "Full Members," with even more privileges.

Based upon your above post, I have already moved you to "Members."

The site has been dormant for a while, but we welcome your civil comments on any of the topics already posted or any new topics you wish to start.

Thanks for bringing your concern to my attention. (There is no such thing as bad publicity!)