Thread: My OC Success

My OC Success

My neighbors got a kick out of me OC'ing while I put up my outdoor Christmas decorations recently. Up and down the ladder all afternoon with my pistol on my hip. Absolutely no issues...however it is a mostly quiet street with the occassional SO unit cruising by.

Okay, so maybe this isn't a typical OC. I usually carry with a blackhawk level 2 retention paddle back holster that is covered by an untucked shirt or long jacket. My neighbor who is a freed felon hasn't said anything to me since, though... ;-)

Did you know that according to the original intent of the law, once a convicted person completes "paying their debt to society" they are supposed to have ALL their original rights restored??

As recent as 100 years ago, a man could be released from prison and GIVEN a horse, A GUN, and $15.

Food for thought ???

Not in support of criminal activity. Just a firm believer that once you PAY for something you should no longer "owe".
    What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is so hard to understand ???

James: Ain't this a little showy, Pa? I mean with the guns out an' all?

Big Jake: James, don't be fooled. They all know what's in this box, and they all want it. what we're doin' with this audacious DISplay is tellin' 'em they can't have it. Who knows, we may be savin' some poor miscreant soul's life this way.

www.dixieleather.com - www.dixiepreparedness.org

In theory I would agree. However our penal system does not do much besides bread a more brutal criminal. Now I know this is not the case for all.

Lets stay on topic with the OC. Great on your OC success. Took my neighbors weeks to get used to the idea.

Here's further information for our collective reading enjoyment:
    Mississippi law makes it unlawful to sell, give, or lend a firearm to a person whom the transferor knows to be a minor.... A person convicted of a felony under the laws of Mississippi, any other State, or the United States cannot possess any firearm...yada yada yada...
    ref: http://www.statemaster.com/graph/gov...ibited-persons (then scroll down to Mississippi)