Thread: 13 year old girl on gun control!

Arbor Vitae

13 year old girl on gun control!

OK, I understand that this is in Canada, and not the US, but there are a lot of similarities, and the end of the video says it all. Take a look!

I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Herington, Kansas, USA
    Pretty smart 13 year old.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Young Katey comes up every now and then. If you search for her on YouTube, you'll find a whole series of eye rolling videos she's made. Her parent's must be proud!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

...'From the mouths of babes...' This kid's got it on punchcard.

Granite State of Mind
    She has good reason to be focused on the issue at such an early age -- her father is in prison for peaceful and technical violations of Canadian gun control laws.

Canada's asset forfeiture laws treat gun owners like American laws treat drug dealers: everything they own is considered to be proceeds of their "illegal" activity, and subject to forfeiture, guilty unless proven innocent.

Here's the website that chronicles Bruce Montague's story: