• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Monthly Open Carry Lunch

timf343

Campaign Veteran
I propose we meet monthly for an Open Carry lunch get together. We'll meet the first Saturday of every month at 11:30 AM. We can vary the location as we find OC friendly restaurants. We'll select the following month's OC meet location over lunch.

In honor of our new tradition, I remind everyone of our first OC litter pick up in North Las Vegas. When Buffalo Wild Wings told us business was good and they didn't need our money, Ruby Tuesday was open and willing to serve us. Therefore, our first lunch meet up will at Ruby Tuesday on W Craig Rd:

Ruby Tuesday of Craig Road
865 WEST CRAIG ROAD
LAS VEGAS NV 89032
702-256-5449

So the first Saturday of February is going to be Saturday, February 5, 11:30 AM.

timf343

Campaign Veteran
I hope to meet a couple new faces today. If you're still not comfortable with OC yet, this is a great time to test the waters around others who open carry daily. And even if you're not quite ready to OC yet today, you are still welcome to show up and have lunch.

timf343

Campaign Veteran
Thanks to those who showed up! Another uneventful meet as usual, and plenty of good conversation.

It was too bad some of the new folks were unable to make it. Hope to see you next time!

The next OC Lunch will be on Saturday March 5, 2011 at 11:30 AM at:

New Day Cafe
7815 S. Rainbow Blvd. #102
Las Vegas, NV 89139

28kfps

Met up for the open carry lunch. Lots of good info. Details are shared that are too difficult to post. Assumptions that come to mind after reading some postings are cleared up with some face-to-face conversation. Good food, good people, good time.

Sabotage70

Looks like it was all but forgotten about. Even if it's still on, I'm going to have to miss it anyways.

At work we have a roof open and need to get it "water tight" before the slight chance of rain on monday. So we have to work today.:(

Nevada carrier

I guess I'm eating alone. Since i'm the only one who showed, I get to pick the next place..

12:30 pm, Saturday, April 2, 2011
Black Bear Diner
6180 W. Tropicana ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89103

Last edited:

28kfps

I guess I'm eating alone. Since i'm the only one who showed, I get to pick the next place..

12:30 pm, Saturday, April 2, 2011
Black Bear Diner
6180 W. Tropicana ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
I know what you mean. I posted a meetup had a few reply. I posted a reminder. Had I not invited my friend I too would have been the only one.

Last edited: