Thread: Where's the lawsuit????

Where's the lawsuit????

So I have to go to the clerk of the court's office to get a form. I've been informed by "security" that they don't have lockers and I have to leave my gun in the car. So my right to carry is being infringed upon by the law that says I can't carry in a courthouse. Since they don't have lockers. If that's the case, they should be required to provide lockers for license holders, so I can protect myself while I walk to and from my car. Am I right? Or has this already been talked about?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    So I have to go to the clerk of the court's office to get a form. I've been informed by "security" that they don't have lockers and I have to leave my gun in the car. So my right to carry is being infringed upon by the law that says I can't carry in a courthouse. Since they don't have lockers. If that's the case, they should be required to provide lockers for license holders, so I can protect myself while I walk to and from my car. Am I right? Or has this already been talked about?
    Secure Storage at Public Facilities (court houses, legislature, etc...) has been a huge topic for Florida Carry and we will be pushing legislation for that very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by StogieC View Post
    Secure Storage at Public Facilities (court houses, legislature, etc...) has been a huge topic for Florida Carry and we will be pushing legislation for that very soon.

well thank you very much! i knew there was an answer! i was frustrated today when the guy i talked to acted like i was asking a ridiculous question..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    well thank you very much! i knew there was an answer! i was frustrated today when the guy i talked to acted like i was asking a ridiculous question..
    This issue was influence by the state of Washington, where such a statute exists.