Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation Jeri is reading this site.

Confirmation Jeri is reading this site.

I've been talking to Jeri on FB. She literally just sent me this message:

Jeri Bonavia January 5 at 12:23pm Report
    Yeah, actually, he did make the remark on OCDO. I know because one of the banned members (who must have ticked off both God and Congress), sends me a link to inflammatory posts. Nice guy, eh?

Just an FYI.

She does not have to get the info second hand, she can join. She's been invited before.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I have nothing to hide. The pursuit of liberty is no vice.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    she can join. She's been invited before.
    That likely won't happen because then she would have to back up her "statistics" with with proven facts and not emotion
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Public forum just don't p*** off God and Congress.

Who is she and why do we care?

????

Jeri B.
    Please don't feel as though you have to lurk in the shadows, we would love to have you join in the conversation.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

I was just told today that if I did not unlike her FB site, she would ban me. She also let me know that I will never be able to post on her main page because she does not want her site to turn into Farm and Fleets...
    Funny that we are so willing to let her on our site, and let her post what ever she wants, but we can not post at all on hers. I guess in her head it's her way, or no way.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    ... I guess in her head it's her way, or no way.
    Or to put it another way, "Don't bother me with the FACTS. I've already made up my mind!"

She's been in a lot of pain lately. The truth is getting out about WAVE, and in its case the truth hurts.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I have an open offer for Jeri B.

Instead of sitting around talking about things that you have no experience with, I invite you to come up here and I will teach you any of my firearms and/or self defense courses free and privately. I will supply you with everything you need to take the courses, and I will pay for everything but travel and lodging out of pocket. Hell, I will even feed you.

This will have to start with the basics, and safety classes, but for all I care you are welcome to take all of my courses after that. You will have a chance to experience first hand what kind of training responsable firearms owners go through to make sure they are safe with their weapons.

The only stipulation is that you must let me video record any and all classes for public and private use.

P.S. I will send this link to your facebook page.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

ok ?????? WHY do we want her to have the ability to post on this forum ? This just baffles me !

1. She hates Guns & everything American including the 2nd Amendment
    2. She hates guns & everything to do with them
    3. She hates gun & our ability to use them for our self defense
    4. She hates guns & would have NOTHING good to add to this site..yes she would be very anti what we are trying to do.
    5. Being nice to her & conversing with her will not help our struggles at all !
    6. WAVE her Anti freedom, Liberal , gun hating organization wants to disarm us.
    7. She & her Communist organization WAVE is the ENEMY, Granted now a much much weaker & diminished Enemy.
    8. SHE WILL NEVER BE CONVERTED OVER TO OUR SIDE, SHE WILL NEVER BE AN ALLIE. She is far too brainwashed.

let the troll lurk..that's what trolls are good for.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-05-2011 at 06:23 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Here's what one of her WAVE members posted on her page.

Margo Gariepy If I believed in a civilian's use of guns, I'd shoot the mf'ers right between they eyes .... Ooops, how uncivil of me.

Quote Originally Posted by xd40arff View Post

Margo Gariepy If I believed in a civilian's use of guns, I'd shoot the mf'ers right between they eyes .... Ooops, how uncivil of me.
    I'm sure many of you guys have seen the following article, but I'll drop a link here anyway.
    From: http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingag...elfdefense.htm
    Reaction formation is yet another defense mechanism common among the anti-gun folks. Reaction formation occurs when a person's mind turns an unacceptable feeling or desire into its complete opposite.13 For example, a child who is jealous of a sibling may exhibit excessive love and devotion for the hated brother or sister.

Likewise, a person who harbors murderous rage toward his fellow humans may claim to be a devoted pacifist and refuse to eat meat or even kill a cockroach.

WAVE is irrelevant; populated by the kook fringe of society. Why give it any attention?

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    I have an open offer for Jeri B.

Instead of sitting around talking about things that you have no experience with, I invite you to come up here and I will teach you any of my firearms and/or self defense courses free and privately. I will supply you with everything you need to take the courses, and I will pay for everything but travel and lodging out of pocket. Hell, I will even feed you.

This will have to start with the basics, and safety classes, but for all I care you are welcome to take all of my courses after that. You will have a chance to experience first hand what kind of training responsable firearms owners go through to make sure they are safe with their weapons.

The only stipulation is that you must let me video record any and all classes for public and private use.

P.S. I will send this link to your facebook page.
    Now that is a super nice offer. The class time alone is worth a lot of money. If I were her, I would take you up on a few classes for sure, like you say, just to get a better understanding of what some of us are all about.
    On the other hand, I bet Glock34 hit it on the head... Still, nice offer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    ok ?????? WHY do we want her to have the ability to post on this forum ? This just baffles me !

4. She hates guns & would have NOTHING good to add to this site..yes she would be very anti what we are trying to do.
    7. She & her Communist organization WAVE is the ENEMY, Granted now a much much weaker & diminished Enemy.
    8. SHE WILL NEVER BE CONVERTED OVER TO OUR SIDE, SHE WILL NEVER BE AN ALLIE. She is far too brainwashed.

I don't know about you but she makes me feel like a freaking genius every time she posts something. So I say let her post we'll all get some laughs and go to bed every night feeling like Einsteins.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post

Keep your friends close and your enemys closer.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

I wish I could take credit for this, it was posted by one of our side on the F&F Facebook.

WAVE = We Authorize Violence Everywhere

We gotta get some t-shirts made up.
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-05-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flipper View Post
    i wish i could take credit for this, it was posted by one of our side on the f&f facebook.

Wave = we authorize violence everywhere

we gotta get some t-shirts made up.
    i love this !!!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by UglyGun View Post
    I'm sure many of you guys have seen the following article, but I'll drop a link here anyway.
    +1

That was an excellent read! That has taught me some other techniques to employ when in an anti-gun conversation that I hadn't thought of before.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    I also have an open invitation to Jeri B to speak freely on another FB page. She has not responded. And I do not expect her to.

See, people like her are control freaks, they feel the need to control everyone. Since she does not have control over another's FB page, she will not participate.

She and her Org. continually provide no cites, no bibliography, or any other verifiable evidence to their posts or views.

She is really big into plagiarizing the VPC statements, but when you look at the VPC numbers, they just do not add up!
    I am especially intrigued by the VPC title "Conceal Carry Killers" add the numbers that they cite some time, You'll quickly understand how they purposely skew the results. The come to a conclusion first, then look for numbers to falsely back up their conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by UglyGun View Post
    Quote:

"Anti-gun groups love victims!

From my observations, pro-victimhood is a feature of all of the anti-gun special interest groups, not just the ones mentioned here. Every organization that supports gun control apparently wants its members to be helpless, terrified and totally dependent on someone else to control every aspect of their lives."

That explains the joy and "thumbs up" expressed when they find out about victims of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by xd40arff View Post

Hard to believe that someone who was a college professor of english and is from Chicago would say that. <ya, right>

Quote:

"The Common Thread: Rage
    In my experience, the common thread in anti-gun people is rage. Either anti-gun people harbor more rage than others, or they're less able to cope with it appropriately. Because they can't handle their own feelings of rage, they are forced to use defense mechanisms in an unhealthy manner."

Source: http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingag...elfdefense.htm

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    Now that is a super nice offer. The class time alone is worth a lot of money. If I were her, I would take you up on a few classes for sure, like you say, just to get a better understanding of what some of us are all about.
    On the other hand, I bet Glock34 hit it on the head... Still, nice offer though.
    C'mon now, that only works out to like a $5k loss on my part. But I feel confident in saying that she is not woman enough to take me up on that offer, cause we all know that after the training was over, she would be pro gun, and she would either have to spend the rest of her life wishing, wanting or lieing about the fact that she was still anti gun.

The laws that people like this push for are only good ideas until they apply to those that pushed for them in the first place. And those same laws are wanted by people with fear, so once you take away that fear they can no longer be honest with themselves or anyone else when saying that they hate guns.

Then again, after 5 (give or take) years of teaching improvised weapons, anti terrorism, firearms, martial arts, and all sorts of other nasty little things to our nations military members, I guess I should have several body parts removed and be lobotomized just to make sure that I cant use a Kleenex box or a highlighter to hurt or kill someone.

While we are at it, we should all jump on this band wagon and ban all human emotion, cause if people don't get angry, people don't kill. YAY total domination!!!!

P.S. I submitted this tread personally to her facebook page. So it is my intention to have her read every word I put up here. Though I am sure that I will get no response because that would mean taking personal responsibility on her part.
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 01-06-2011 at 05:02 AM.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast